The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Things that make you :)

Andy Y

I heard that in order to maintain their initials but more reflect their actual status they will now be known as the United Kingdom Insignificant Party

The only minority party standing in my ward - i.e. not one of the Establishment - was Duma Polska, so that's where my vote went. It was worth it for a laugh.

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

The only minority party standing in my ward - i.e. not one of the Establishment - was Duma Polska, so that's where my vote went. It was worth it for a laugh.

Duma Polska = Polish Pride. Is that a Polish Gay group? :jester: 

Keith

Duma Polska = Polish Pride. Is that a Polish Gay group? :jester: 

They're a bunch of eccentrics led by "Prince" Janek Zylinski and are quite strong in the Ealing area. They were brave enough to break out of there and stick a candidate up in my ward. Think the Polish equivalent of the Official Monster Raving Loony Party and you wouldn't be far off.

Looking at the list of "same old same old" candidates on my voting form, Duma Polska represented the only fresh thing on the menu. It's not as if they had a cat in hell's chance of actually winning a council seat.

• Like 3

• RMweb Premium

The cyclists in the Giro d'Italia (Tour of Italy cycle race) have just passed the following sign:

attachicon.gifCamels.jpg

(For the uninitiated, the 1st three days of the race are taking place in Israel)

Is this a new type of speed hump?

Cheers.

Mick

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

The cyclists in the Giro d'Italia (Tour of Italy cycle race) have just passed the following sign:

attachicon.gifCamels.jpg

(For the uninitiated, the 1st three days of the race are taking place in Israel)

What? This race? News travels very slowly from north Africa. Photo courtesy of my grandfather who was installing electricity in the barracks in 1912-13.

post-14351-0-33772800-1525751485_thumb.jpg

Sorry, you said cycle race.... I think grandpa must have missed the main peleton and this guy was somewhat adrift, to the west of Palestine.

post-14351-0-59925800-1525751785.jpg

Edited by phil_sutters
  • Like 4