• RMweb Premium

And what about The Mill, you rotten git? :)

Yes, good question that. What about The Mill?!!  :D  :D  :D  :D

Sorry, must show solidarity with the 00 boys. None of this EM stuff you know!

(PS. Looking forward to playing with The Mill end of next week)

Jeff

Evening Mike, thanks for my WEEKLY fix, have I REALLY got to wait another 7 days?

Wonderful stuff matey.

Hi Andy,

Cheers mate, just remember its been two fixes this weekend! It'll be cold turkey for now matey boy! :jester:

Mike, is the Breakdown Crane the Hornby offering?

Yes Andy, and its awaiting a full refurb. I have the paint and transfers but sadly not the time, oh and it REALLY needs new wheels!

I'm liking the breakdown train, good to have something a bit 'different'

Hi Will,

I try to please don't you know!

• Like 4

Yes Andy, and its awaiting a full refurb. I have the paint and transfers but sadly not the time, oh and it REALLY needs new wheels!

Hi Will,

I try to please don't you know!

In that case more pics please, ahhahahhaheeeee :nono:  :nono: :nono:  :nono:  :nono:  

Have you got at that Black Five, Mike, or have you been lucky with the photo? I ask because there is no (incorrect) light showing between the cylinders and the pony truck, which suggests the Brassmasters upgrade or similar. I have a Brassmasters upgrade kit awaiting fitting to one of mine, before quite obviously having to do the rest.

Hi Jason,

Erm' me got at the Black 5, afraid not me old mate, straight from the box apart from a bit of weathering etc. I really don't have the time to do that sort of of work and as most of the trains rumble through I doubt anyone would see all my hard work..............well you might! Hahaha :jester:

• Like 1

Mike, as Andy says, no waiting for another week! We need a regular dose of pics - even if they are the same subject but from different angles!

Dent and Bitton are my ongoing source of inspiration at the moment. You guys are acting as very active catalysts, I can tell you.

Dent looks splendid.

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

You are getting as pushy and Andrew 'Pushy' P ! Is there no satisfying you lot! - Wait till you get to this stage matey! :jester:

And what about The Mill, you rotten git? :)

You tell them Jason, and take no prisoners mate!

• Like 1

Great photo's, thanks for sharing. I really like the way the lines 'flow' through the station and countryside...

cheers,   joe

Hi Joe,

Thanks for joining in, the flowing lines were my main priority together with some elevation through the 'S' bend, glad it shows up well.

• Like 2

• RMweb Premium

You're just scared of catching the EM bug, I understand ;)

No, I just have enough on my plate at the moment with the bunker and garden. 00 will have to suffice!

Hi Jeff,

You are getting as pushy and Andrew 'Pushy' P ! Is there no satisfying you lot! - Wait till you get to this stage matey! :jester:

You tell them Jason, and take no prisoners mate!

Only because I enjoy seeing loads of photos showing real quality..... When I get to that stage - umm, we'll see!

Jeff

• Like 4

Morning Mike,

Love the pictures as always! Just posted a sad tale on ERs - my Burns supper kit is still in the fridge as I spent a large part of the afternoon emulating Rodin's sculpture 'The Thinker' on the throne in the bathroom. Now with a temperature, I seem to have picked up a tummy bug so I'm now on the pills the chemo nurse gave me for such an eventuality! As the French would say : c'est la vie!

Kind regards,

Jock.

• RMweb Premium

Morning Mike,

Love the pictures as always! Just posted a sad tale on ERs - my Burns supper kit is still in the fridge as I spent a large part of the afternoon emulating Rodin's sculpture 'The Thinker' on the throne in the bathroom. Now with a temperature, I seem to have picked up a tummy bug so I'm now on the pills the chemo nurse gave me for such an eventuality! As the French would say : c'est la vie!

Kind regards,

Jock.

Get well soon, Jock. And if you're inactive, you can turn your mind to our list...

Mike, the layout looks fantastic. Very authentic with all the snow fencing. How much extra detailing do you plan to add (if any) before the magazine photo-shoot (whenever that may be)?

Jeff

Morning Mike,

Kind regards,

Jock.

Hi Jock,

Hope you get over the bug soon but I would certainly leave the haggis alone for a while after!

• RMweb Premium

Great weekly fix for me too.

Enjoyed seeing the breakdown service, couldn't help noticing that that's a lot of coal for a small derailment though..................

(Deer stalker, cape and usual exit) 

• Like 3

Get well soon, Jock. And if you're inactive, you can turn your mind to our list...

Mike, the layout looks fantastic. Very authentic with all the snow fencing. How much extra detailing do you plan to add (if any) before the magazine photo-shoot (whenever that may be)?

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

Cheers mate, I don't have any date in mind for a magazine shoot and as for extra detail - I have done nothing to the whole frontage of the layout other than the basic ground cover.

The next things on the list are:

Complete the signalbox

Waiting room: Window etches arrived last week so have painted them ready to start the build

Station Masters House: Window etches ordered

Still plenty to keep me sane!

• Like 1

Great weekly fix for me too.

Enjoyed seeing the breakdown service, couldn't help noticing that that's a lot of coal for a small derailment though..................

(Deer stalker, cape and usual exit) 

Luckily for you I don't fly Shaun! :jester: Like the boy scouts I'm always prepared!

Morning Mike, you see WE ALL LOVE YOUR PICS, its not just little me, now I know you'll have an excuse next Saturday as you'll have been to the Stafford Show, but there's still Friday, hahah.

All the best mate and looking forward to seeing you on Saturday.

Morning Mike, you see WE ALL LOVE YOUR PICS, its not just little me, now I know you'll have an excuse next Saturday as you'll have been to the Stafford Show, but there's still Friday, hahah.

All the best mate and looking forward to seeing you on Saturday.

Hi Andy,

That started off looking like a bit of relief from the constant pressure but by the end of the sentence the pressure had been turned up by 24 hours! Wait till I see you at Stafford me old matey boy!