I should be at Stafford. The question is, will Mike remember me this time?

Remember who?

To be fair my dear Jason, at my age I need to shed some memory cells in order to replace them with something new and once that has been done it takes a good while for the brain to store the new information in the correct place! Now then I know your name is Jason, I know you wear a cap and I know you are going to Stafford, now if all that information lines-up on the day then I may just remember! :beee:  :jester:

We sure do.  Any chance that you could do some of the behind the scenes like the helixes and storage?

Hi Mick,

The least I can do for all the help you have provided me Mick. I'm not in the den tonight as I have more work to do still but will do my best for tomorrow mate.

Remember who?

To be fair my dear Jason, at my age I need to shed some memory cells in order to replace them with something new and once that has been done it takes a good while for the brain to store the new information in the correct place! Now then I know your name is Jason, I know you wear a cap and I know you are going to Stafford, now if all that information lines-up on the day then I may just remember! :beee:  :jester:

Evening Mike, I think theres another chap from the Wirral coming to Stafford, Class 66 in the Layouts section.

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Remember who?

ah .. be aware Jason pulled the stunt of not wearing his cap for his visit  to Normanton but teh disguise didn't work!

Baz

ah .. be aware Jason pulled the stunt of not wearing his cap for his visit  to Normanton but teh disguise didn't work!

Baz

Thanks Baz,

I'm sure that's what he did to me at Halifax - hence the merry memory quip hahaha

• RMweb Premium

I substituted the baseball cap for the flat cap that Johnny Gringo bought me (probably because he was sick of seeing and smelling my lovely green baseball cap). I might just wear a top hat to Stafford :)

I substituted the baseball cap for the flat cap that Johnny Gringo bought me (probably because he was sick of seeing and smelling my lovely green baseball cap). I might just wear a top hat to Stafford :)

I'll certainly recognise you in that...............Oh but just a minute.....what if everyone is wearing one...On no! :jester: Tell you what, just have a cardboard cut-out of your name and an arrow pointing down, surely I'll et the hint then - eh what! :jester:  :jester:

ooppphhh can I wear my Stetson then?

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Sod the layouts, let's have a Ridiculous and Inappropriate Hat Show instead.

With that in mind, I shall now be wearing a Motocross helmet complete with goggles, to the show

With that in mind, I shall now be wearing a Motocross helmet complete with goggles, to the show

What about a monks haircut like I had at EXPO North last September, will that count?

Okay they did shave the monks bit off on the Friday....

Hair now fully restored, I wish.

Dave Franks

What about a monks haircut like I had at EXPO North last September, will that count?

Okay they did shave the monks bit off on the Friday....

Hair now fully restored, I wish.

Dave Franks

Hi Dave,

Thanks for joining in on the forum, hope you enjoy the content, comments always welcomed.

Regards

Mike

Are those Lanarkshire buffer stops, Mike? I hope so, now he's tracked you down :)

Sorry to disappoint both of you then, they are 'Gem' sides with Code 75 rail rail soldered on as the cast offering provided is not to my liking. And I'm very disappointed in you Jason, you have not been following the thread properly - post No. 1056 tells you all about it! hahaha.

• Like 2

I've not got one now :O

post-9335-0-91424000-1422383957_thumb.jpg

HHAHAHHAH

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 3

• RMweb Premium

Good to see other threads going well "off topic".

If Jason's dressing up as Darth Vader, Andy as Valentino Rossi, Mike as Pete Waterman etc etc, how are you going to recognise each other at Stafford? I hope the weather is kind to you.

Jeff

I don't care how anyone else dresses for Stafford, I'm going as my all time hero which is the easiest of them all, I'll just carry a mirror! :jester: ..............Laugh! Haha.......you have to be a hero to be me........did I ever tell you about the time.............

• RMweb Premium

I don't care how anyone else dresses for Stafford, I'm going as my all time hero which is the easiest of them all, I'll just carry a mirror! :jester: ..............Laugh! Haha.......you have to be a hero to be me........did I ever tell you about the time.............

Hey Mike, you crack me up..... or was that just that mirror of yours?

Oops. that's probably the end of any future S&C project help!  :jester:  :jester:

Jeff

• RMweb Premium

I'm not sure you have the hips to carry it off but at least there will be no mistaking you

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51lzUXS0u2L._SX300_.jpg

Good to see other threads going well "off topic".

If Jason's dressing up as Darth Vader, Andy as Valentino Rossi, Mike as Pete Waterman etc etc, how are you going to recognise each other at Stafford? I hope the weather is kind to you.

Jeff

EASY = We all look around for OTHER IDIOTS. :nono:  :nono:

Sorry Mike, back on Topic now, no more talk of silly hats etc.

• Like 3

We sure do.  Any chance that you could do some of the behind the scenes like the helixes and storage?

Let you down tonight mate, will definitely do them tomorrow when my mate John is round.

• Like 2