Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

How realistic are your models? Photo challenge.

Pugsley

@Andy F - just brilliant, especially the embankment. Your Rosebay makes mine look nasty, brutish and short - I shall see if I can up my game :D

I haven't had anything I thought was ready for this thread for ages, but something about this pic really works for me despite it being a bit unfinished/empty, and containing some obvious model 'tells' as well. Taken indoors in ambient daylight:

gallery_7119_994_263565.jpg

Cheers!

Will

• Like 13

In keeping with the current weather conditions !

We have snow in Brookeshire aswell..................

................and before anyone asks, its a combination of snow on a scrap piece of foamboard & track with the engine dusted in icing sugar. Body was detached after, washed and the loco is now running fine on my layout. I wouldnt recommend everyone starts chucking self raising flour and icing sugar at their best models though !!

I really like that photo. Well done. The snow on the loco is fantastic.

The snow on th eground looks a bit overscale though ;) :lol:

Guest jim s-w

something about this pic really works for me despite it being a bit unfinished/empty,

Hi Will

You might have noticed a lot of my pics dont have trains in them either so this is a big thumbs up from me!

Continuing the 'no trains theme' I posted this on my layout thread recently. I pic I have been meaning to do for a while and given a kick up the backside by Dave's (Waverly West) pics on the last page...

through%20bridge%202.jpg

Cheers

Jim

• Like 11

Continuing the 'no trains theme' I posted this on my layout thread recently. I pic I have been meaning to do for a while and given a kick up the backside by Dave's (Waverly West) pics on the last page...

Cheers

Jim

Whoah… that is seriously serious! There's nothing here that says model! :blink:

Hi all,

Just a couple from my layout Shaftesbury I think they are not to bad but I must admitt the standard that have been posted on here a very high B)

33 035 Entering platform 1

037.jpg

025-3.jpg

47 707 platform 2 a shot from the near by road

177.jpg

47 707 non colour

001-30-1-1.jpg

Hope some of these are good enough

Thanks Darren NSE DAZ

• Like 7

Guest Max Stafford

Arty farty in the attic:

post-327-051690800 1292674934_thumb.jpg

"...with plasticene porters with looking glass ties..." :biggrin_mini2:

Definitely gone for a psychedelic feel on this one Mike; some 1967 lineside photter's getting 'experienced' from the looks of things!

Dave

• Like 1

Here is another one

David

David - fantastic stuff. Can I ask if you have set out how you've painted the wall anywhere and provide me with a link? I'm struggling to get that mortar wash right and your effort is quite brilliant!

Many thanks

Chris