Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

How realistic are your models? Photo challenge.

Pugsley

attachicon.gifP1060410 (FILEminimizer).JPG

Waterloo Sunset.  XP 64 Project.  This is a Lima conversion done last year.  It pulls into the station sporting its new livery.  The other Class 47 is a Heljan model.  

That knocked me for six; maybe the best all time but XP64 looks too tired and scrap row like. I am just jealous though hahaar. Oh, and roof ribs on mk1's ...come on ..try a bit harder :)

• RMweb Premium

9F looks perfect in colour though. I can't work out where the mirror is.

Behind the second coach in the photograph of the Peak? It has to be between the two coaches (in fact a single coach) on the left.

Couple of more pictures.

attachicon.gifP1060293 (FILEminimizer).JPG

The Deltic in the far track is from the Great British Locomotives magazine - not bad for a cheap static display model.

attachicon.gifP1060376 (FILEminimizer).JPG

The Crimson MK 1's behind the Hydraulic are from the Hornby Railroad Range - they're not bad for a budget coach.

Off the subject of realistic modelling, just a bit. How about a master class on building an overall station roof. Never mind the trains, this structure is stunning. I want one.

Bob

Couple of more pictures.

attachicon.gifP1060293 (FILEminimizer).JPG

The Deltic in the far track is from the Great British Locomotives magazine - not bad for a cheap static display model.

attachicon.gifP1060376 (FILEminimizer).JPG

The Crimson MK 1's behind the Hydraulic are from the Hornby Railroad Range - they're not bad for a budget coach.

Hi,

Fantastic!

Could we see some behind the scenes and how it was all done please?

ATVB

CME

• Like 1