Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

How realistic are your models? Photo challenge.

Pugsley

Its been suggested that I should post this in here - although looking back over the past 10 or so pages, I'm not convinced my part finished 7mm model is anywhere near the quality level seen here!  However, a black & white shot of a repainted Heljan 47 sat within Marsh Lane Depot last night....

IMG_4116.jpg

WOW! Definitely worth posting. Love it. 

• Like 3

WOW! Definitely worth posting. Love it. 

Yes it is very good,but needs something to make it perfect,a bit of light conduit on the wall maybe,and some tools on floor and some oil stains,and maybe a works notice on the wall, But yes very nice

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Yes it is very good,but needs something to make it perfect,a bit of light conduit on the wall maybe,and some tools on floor and some oil stains,and maybe a works notice on the wall, But yes very nice

Thanks for your comment - yes the building is only about 45% finished yet - no pits in, no detail on the walls, lights are only temporarily fitted and there's actually no roof at present!  So plenty still to do!

Rich

• Like 2