Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

How realistic are your models? Photo challenge.

Pugsley

'Spring '92 and with a DMU shortage & Class 50s dropping like flies, West of England Control pluck 33108 out of Riverside Yard to operate 2F19, the 0836 Exeter St Davids - Barnstaple stopper.'

'Seen here passing Chittlehamholt with a tired looking Mk1 Open & Brake, the Crompton sounds glorious attacking the steep banks.'

post-6667-126857044132_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Guest jim s-w

Hi All

Something that has been on my 'nearly finished' list for a LONG time is my 07-16 tamper. Built from the Roger Murray etched brass bits with a lot of scratchbuilding here she rests in the siding outside of my signal box.

tamper@bns.jpg

Cheers

Jim

• Like 11

Superb Jim,

As if the box, OHLE & track work are'nt real enough, you manage to shrink a real tamper with some wonderful 'size reducing' machine you must have built and then park the thing on your layout !!

On a serious note, the colours around the bogies and underframe equipment (rust on the guide wheel) are spot on.

What camera are you using ?

Hi Dave AKA Waverley West

Great photo Shot their... it looks absolutely fab... the Dirt on the snow ploughs are great and look great with the Track looking just the same dude... Great job Dave... as are all you Photos...etc

Jamie

My first attempt at this thread, would be interested to hear any comments/

It's the summer of '71 - While rockers mourn the loss of Jim Morrison and Apollo 15 is prepared for it's jaunt to the moon, things in backstreet Cardiff are far more mundane. Having deposited his trailer for loading, the driver of this TK has sneaked off for a crafty half o' Brains and a Clarks pie.

dscf1457n.jpg

Pix

• Like 2

My first attempt at this thread, would be interested to hear any comments/

It's the summer of '71 - While rockers mourn the loss of Jim Morrison and Apollo 15 is prepared for it's jaunt to the moon, things in backstreet Cardiff are far more mundane. Having deposited his trailer for loading, the driver of this TK has sneaked off for a crafty half o' Brains and a Clarks pie.

dscf1457n.jpg

Pix

• Like 2

Cracking stuff Pix, as always.

Is the TK an RTP or doctored ?

Jim, that tamper image has to be the most realistic model shot I've ever seen.

Your lighting and attention to detail are stunning.

Can't you park an AC in the holding sidings for us ?