Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

How realistic are your models? Photo challenge.

Pugsley

Hi All

Another one from me - a bit of photoshoppery this time!

rats%20in%20the%20rain.jpg

Cheers

Jim

Grughhhh!! am I going to stand out here for another half hour in case something interesting shows up or am I going to get a coffee?

• Like 1

Guest jim s-w

LOL

Half an hour? In the 80's you had 'interesting' every half a minute! There was so much 'interesting' going on that it became 'mundane'!

Cheers

Jim

Hi All

Despite no platform tops had good feedback on this one.

staff%20building%20in%20position.jpg

Cheers

Jim

Not sure how I missed this one Jim, it's incredible; I didn't even notice the missing platform surfaces until I fell down the hole ;) Sad (in a way) to think that having this view now, you'd be awaiting yet another Pendo snaking its way out of the gloom from Wolvo...

• Like 1

Grughhhh!! am I going to stand out here for another half hour in case something interesting shows up or am I going to get a coffee?

Nah, I'm off to Subway Records to see if they've got NEW MODEL ARMY's new single, then Spud-U-Like for lunch, didn't need those rats, had them to Walsall the other week ;)

• Like 1

Ok, so I may have overstepped the mark a little bit by cropping out the loft rafters from the background and extending the woods in the left background to they didn't end in a straight line at the edge of the baseboard, but the foreground of this is untouched. Hope it sneaks past the scrutineers!

Arp

post-1044-127073041428_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

That last shot is simply stunning! Just reaming with nostalgic goodness, i must admit i had to take a double look :P

Will hopefully be able to contribute more when i get mylayout finished, but heres one ive had on my Hardrive for a while...

2827994833_f0e882fd22_b.jpg

37229 shunts onto a rake of bogie bolster wagons to form a train to Basford Hall.

Danny

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Great work everyone. I like this thread!

A couple more of mine. edited a bit in photoshop to add smoke and make them black and white :).

P1000113.jpg

P1000114v2.jpg

Chris

Marvelous Chris, felt like I was there.

Dave.

• Like 1

Great work everyone. I like this thread!

A couple more of mine. edited a bit in photoshop to add smoke and make them black and white :).

P1000113.jpg

P1000114v2.jpg

Chris

Puts a lot of the others to shame, Chris. You should be proud!

• Like 1

...and a Mk 1 leaves Waverley on a Perth service...

post-7247-127132223064_thumb.jpg

whats clever about this shot is the fact its side on, most of the shots on here are on an angle 3/4 view which are harder to focus and light and make more realistic. and also track gauge.

I think we should see more side on shots please chaps, should give some good results.

Mike