Lynton & Barnstaple OO9 Loco from Heljan

Mike Bellamy

Quite so, that's why I asked. But if people are missing out on something that would be of interest to them perhaps there could be a way of directing them to the right place. 

Edit. By doing a forum search under Heljan, L&B, we find a list of postings in the Heljan section and others in the NG section. So the info is there if people know how to do a search. I think this answers my own question.

Edited by Ohmisterporter

It looks like someone reported my post above as I was advised by a Moderator that it had been moved to the Heljan section rather than remain in Narrow Gauge . . . . . .

I wouldn't worry about it Mike. I'm glad it found it's way here - where I noticed it.

In the News section of the December Railway Modeller there is a bit about the livery sheets for the waddles. They show No 1361 Yeo in L&B livery (9950), and No 760 Exe (9951) and No 761 Taw (9952) in Southern Railway olive green livery. Delivery is still expected in 2015 but no date is suggested.

I was a bit confused by a supplier listing them by Heljan's part number and SR running number (I added the parenthetical names):

9950 ... 759 (Yeo)

9951 ... 760 (Exe)

9952 ... 761 (Taw)

Which I found a bit confusing if Yeo is to be released in L&B livery, but Heljan does have them described consistently (with pictures) with the news from a year ago on their website.  This is starting to feel real now.

All still show Q1 2016 delivery - not too far away now in model railway delivery schedule terms!

Edited by Ozexpatriate

So I've now reinstated the Heljan website on my Favourites list (after the HHD failure eroded everything). But how do I change it to an English language version? I'm sure there used to be an option on there?

The translate option works well if you feel like you need it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

And I just keep repeating to myself that "I don't model narrow gauge" as j work to convince myself to not order one of these!!

Then again, I said the same thing a couple of years ago about London transit and I now have a lovely bookshelf diorama with a pannier and a MetVic Bo-Bo...

Stephen

• Like 1