Taunton Members Day - pasties but no rhubarb - catering announcements!

Captain Kernow

Let me assure you, Mr Copleston, and all others who may have been agonising after seeing the Stationmaster's tasty-looking pasties, that the Captain's Plan 'A' is the Plan, the only Plan, and a sound plan. CTMK and TFMP have been working on the catering arrangements and all will be well!

Ohhh, we are all weak and easily led astray...  :fool:  One shot of a tray of someone else's hot pasties and we waver. Woe is us. But thankfully, we have a commanding Good Captain who will keep us on the true path of his Plan. Roll on April 28th and the BIG CRIMPING!!  :imsohappy:      

• RMweb Premium

Discerning pastie eaters , I bring bad news with regard to possible freshness of delicacies pictured above

by our esteemed friend The Stationmaster ,

When I first saw this photo I like many others was moved to desire one instantly , then there was a stirring

of the grey matter and recollections of a similar scene .

So in the interests of all I would direct  your attention to this topic and post no 40 .

http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/35665-2012-module-standards/page-2

With careful study of the two photos you will several similarities , I will make no further comment

but will leave it up to individuals pass judgement .

Discerning pastie eaters , I bring bad news with regard to possible freshness of delicacies pictured above

by our esteemed friend The Stationmaster ,

When I first saw this photo I like many others was moved to desire one instantly , then there was a stirring

of the grey matter and recollections of a similar scene .

So in the interests of all I would direct  your attention to this topic and post no 40 .

http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/35665-2012-module-standards/page-2

With careful study of the two photos you will several similarities , I will make no further comment

but will leave it up to individuals pass judgement .

We've been be-fuzzled! Of all the double-crossin', top-crimpin', stale pasty proffering of Emmits!!!  :ireful:  :hunter:  The moral is obviously that you can't trust another man's pasty... so bring your own!  :pickeat:   

• RMweb Gold

The moral is obviously that you can't trust another man's pasty... so bring your own!  :pickeat:   

Attention!

This is the Captain Kernow Admonishment Department!

You, Mr Copleston are hereby admonished for spreading false rumours and possibly subtle innuendos (subject to further investigation) regarding the integrity of pasties other than your own.  :nono:

Be warned, that any further infringement of the Kernow Catering Edicts will lead to a punishment no less severe than being served a top-crimped vegetarian pasty!  :O

• RMweb Premium

Seems that they may be nicely MATURED, and thus unlikely to be tainted by equine DNA! 

This is true , but having heard of other garden interlopers at the members residence

possibly traces of venison type substaces could be in evidence .

• RMweb Premium

Be warned, that any further infringement of the Kernow Catering Edicts will lead to a punishment no less severe than being served a top-crimped vegetarian pasty!  :O

Or even worse , you could be dis-communicated for offering black market supplies .   :sungum:

Attention!

This is the Captain Kernow Admonishment Department!

You, Mr Copleston are hereby admonished for spreading false rumours and possibly subtle innuendos (subject to further investigation) regarding the integrity of pasties other than your own.  :nono:

Ooooops!  :tomato:  Okay, okay CK, I'm suitably admonished.  :punish:  I will take your veggie pasty like a man. (But draw the line at top-crimped.) Maybe I should just stick to Kim's (Mrs. Queensquare) delicious rhubarb crumble and custard, oh yummy yummy!  ;)

• RMweb Gold

But draw the line at top-crimped.) Maybe I should just stick to Kim's (Mrs. Queensquare) delicious rhubarb crumble and custard, oh yummy yummy!  ;)

I do regret that we won't be able to deal with rhubarb crumble at the venue, due to various factors, but rest assured that a variety of delicious cakes will be on hand to console you! (I've already discussed this with Jerry).

• RMweb Gold

Ooooops!  :tomato:  Okay, okay CK, I'm suitably admonished.  :punish:  I will take your veggie pasty like a man. (But draw the line at top-crimped.) Maybe I should just stick to Kim's (Mrs. Queensquare) delicious rhubarb crumble and custard, oh yummy yummy!  ;)

Don't worry Phil, will make sure there is crumble next time you come up!

Jerry

• RMweb Premium

I do regret that we won't be able to deal with rhubarb crumble at the venue, due to various factors, but rest assured that a variety of delicious cakes will be on hand to console you! (I've already discussed this with Jerry).

:no: :sorry: :sad_mini2:

Awww shame, boo hoo  :cry: But yaaay cakes! Of the Saffron or Heavy variety, hopefully  :danced:

Archived