RMweb

A Nod To Brent - a friendly thread, filled with frivolity, cream teas and pasties. Longing for the happy days in the South Hams 1947.

gwrrob

• RMweb Gold
:offtopic: this is a dedicated GWR/WR thread.. :beee:          

Don't be such a grump Bob as I happen to think it was a wonderful gesture from a fellow RMweb member and Grahams work is more than welcome to grace this thread.
Edited by gwrrob

• RMweb Premium

It always amazes me / fills me with dread if I have had a few days away from ANTB.....

This time - its not talk of wild-life - Nor the Finchings...... it's other railways stock OMG - has the world gone mad???

Nice to see City of Truro out stretching it's legs.

I'll be back in a couple of days to check the GWR theme progress :-)

• Like 2

• RMweb Premium

It always amazes me / fills me with dread if I have had a few days away from ANTB.....

This time - its not talk of wild-life - Nor the Finchings...... it's other railways stock OMG - has the world gone mad???

Nice to see City of Truro out stretching it's legs.

I'll be back in a couple of days to check the GWR theme progress :-)

Let me know when you're back and there will be a nice pair of Bulleids waiting for you. ;-p

• RMweb Gold

Nice trees.

(can you point them out please)

They're the dark green ones in the last photo above.Another shade of green to discuss on the thread perhaps. Conifers I believe.

• RMweb Premium

They're the dark green ones in the last photo above.Another shade of green to discuss on the thread perhaps. Conifers I believe.

Ah, those trees, I was obviously distracted by the rolling stock.

They will look great with twinkling Christmas lights...

• RMweb Gold

Ah, those trees, I was obviously distracted by the rolling stock.

They will look great with twinkling Christmas lights...

Funny you should say that but swmbo tells me icing sugar washes off in hot water.So a snow covered tree with Santa and The Finching Sisters gathered round singing carols and drinking mulled wine.Anything else ? Edited by gwrrob
  • Like 2

• RMweb Premium

Funny you should say that but swmbo tells me icing sugar washes off in hot water.So a snow covered tree with Santa and The Finching Sisters gathered round singing carols and drinking mulled wine.Anything else ?

I think you need a donkey, some shepherds and three wise RMwebbers...