RMweb

A Nod To Brent - a friendly thread, filled with frivolity, cream teas and pasties. Longing for the happy days in the South Hams 1947.

gwrrob

• RMweb Gold

You have Oliver Bulleid under your  layout? Wow!.

Spams.

There's no room with all the junk/Christmas decorations/ stuff handy one day/decorating equipment/Lord Lucan.....

Delete as applicable.

• RMweb Premium

There's no room with all the junk/Christmas decorations/ stuff handy one day/decorating equipment/Lord Lucan.....

Ebay/Hattons/Amazon/kernow stuff in boxes....

Delete Add as applicable.

If you think Rob's shed is a bit untidy inside then just look at the outside....................

post-2326-0-52310000-1471086813.jpg

B. Bucknall

Edited by Mallard60022
  • Like 2

• RMweb Gold

First it was the colour of my Devonshire cattle and they also do say a prairie rarely offends but obviously my home starter signal does....

http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/67-how-realistic-are-your-models-photo-challenge/page-168

Edited by gwrrob

• RMweb Gold

First it was the colour of my Devonshire cattle and they also do say a prairie rarely offends but obviously my home starter signal does....

http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/67-how-realistic-are-your-models-photo-challenge/page-168

It all depends on where you place your posts !

For some reason, Granges have been a special locomotive for me. At the age of ten years or so, I was lured into locospotting by older friends who were already locowise and knew how to access LA in spite of wartime conditions and the usual foreman. There must have been a lot of Granges around to have this impact at a young age. Latterly I learned they were extremely suitable for the Cornwall line and presumably there were a lot shedded in the County. A Grange never offended me!

Brian.