A Nod To Brent - a friendly thread, filled with frivolity, cream teas and pasties. Longing for the happy days in the South Hams 1947.

gwrrob

• RMweb Gold

I've just logged back on after a few hours doing other things.

We're all at the mercy of Robin and his whims, aren't we?

Who will be next?

Whatever you do, if you do decide to hang your bloomers on the washing line, don't ever admit to it.

• RMweb Premium

Why does mention of some tea towels on the washing line have to degenerate into talk of underwear and items being blown some half a mile by a non-existent gale onto a railway line?

Why not?

Tripe.

Bless you!

• RMweb Premium

Here's a request for information - I'm doing a talk on timetables at the upcoming British Railway Modellers of Australia Convention and I've decided to use the Kingsbridge Branch as an example. I've got all the actual timetable info that I need but if anyone can let me have details of the carriage workings on a 1950s summers weekday (not Saturday) that would help me a lot. I suspect there's something in Operation Torbay but I haven't got that.

I'm posting this in two or three places so apologies if you see it more than once.

Thanks.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold
  • RMweb Gold

• RMweb Gold
  • RMweb Gold

Coachmann, probably. ;)

The seller does have a reputation for misleading, ambiguous listings. The box is crap for storing the quality of the product. There are currently a few of Larry's painted coaches on Ebay at the moment.

• RMweb Gold

. There are currently a few of Larry's painted coaches on Ebay at the moment.

His name is saved as a search on ebay for me. Sometimes there are bargains. I think the Bulleids I bought last year in several lots worked out at rather less than £60 per coach.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Rub it in dear boy......... :beee:

I see the Green Army got beat up the road today, roll on the 18th young duckness. :jester:

Edited by gwrrob