A Nod To Brent - a friendly thread, filled with frivolity, cream teas and pasties. Longing for the happy days in the South Hams 1947.

gwrrob

• RMweb Gold

Glad to have seen those, Rob, because the pics on the previous page refuse to display here. If I click on the large empty picture box I'm told the jpg cannot be found and there is a 404 error. Most odd. 

• Agree 2
  • Informative/Useful 1

3 minutes ago, Oldddudders said:

Glad to have seen those, Rob, because the pics on the previous page refuse to display here. If I click on the large empty picture box I'm told the jpg cannot be found and there is a 404 error. Most odd. 

Probably something to do with Brexit? 

• Agree 1
  • Informative/Useful 1
  • Funny 3

• RMweb Gold
8 minutes ago, Oldddudders said:

Problems here with uploading photos and a glitch putting them in the wrong order. Someone is telling me I should become a Gold member.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 4
  • Friendly/supportive 2

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, gwrrob said:

Problems here with uploading photos and a glitch putting them in the wrong order. Someone is telling me I should become a Gold member.

Gold Member, the Man with the Mildass touch?http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=theme+from+goldfinger&view=detail&mid=CA775F2A95E691EED27CCA775F2A95E691EED27C&FORM=VIRE

Ar$£

• Thanks 1
  • Funny 2

3 hours ago, Captain Kernow said:

Vote for the Monster Raving Loony Party!

Oh, hang on, didn't they get in last time?

Now they've moved over here, still raving and loony!  Tomorrow, the world!:mad_mini:

Brian.

• RMweb Premium

Thanks to The Johnster's comments on another thread, I've found my word of the day!

3 hours ago, Mallard60022 said:

I've got a Cromulent coach kit lurking somewhere in the pile of old dross that is my loft storage area.

I think it could be worth a few bob.

Ar$£

Didn't they become Class 33 under TOPS?

• Like 1
  • Funny 2

• RMweb Gold

Thanks to The Johnster's comments on another thread, I've found my word of the day!

Not being a tv person, I've never watched the Simpsons, from where I believe this word originates. I now know what I have been missing all these years. 

• Friendly/supportive 2

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, Mallard60022 said:

CK, what's it like being being a Gold member? Asking for a friend.

P

It's just fab, matey.

I get to eat as much cold cabbage as I want to and simply everyone here has their own Hornby Terrier.

• Informative/Useful 1
  • Funny 6
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold
23 hours ago, gwrrob said:

After your golden ring piece then Robin is that a brown nose manoeuvre or to look COOL.:jester: 

11 minutes ago, Captain Kernow said:

It's just fab, matey.

I get to eat as much cold cabbage as I want to and simply everyone here has their own Hornby Terrier.

Cool Cabbage eh CK 

• Agree 1

• RMweb Gold
39 minutes ago, gwrrob said:

2004049549_DSCN5206(2).JPG.19f616136a6f37f931859c5de474a0c2.JPG1277711228_DSCN5207(2).JPG.9d6c9434a027763c69cf4fd4353139d6.JPG

On ‎04‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 17:02, gwrrob said:

Castle perfection.At the end of her career,one of Landore shed  Roy White's favourites.She remained in single chimney form to the end,working the down Pembroke Coast Express regularly.Saw her more times than I care to remember

• Friendly/supportive 3

1 hour ago, teaky said:

Mr Penfold's not looking well.

I did notice myself, perhaps he's had some liposuction or worse ? :blink:

• Thanks 1
  • Informative/Useful 1
  • Funny 1
  • Friendly/supportive 2