A Nod To Brent - a friendly thread, filled with frivolity, cream teas and pasties. Longing for the happy days in the South Hams 1947.

gwrrob

• RMweb Gold

Someone with either a sense of humour or a death wish, has started a thread on 'Correct Sleeper Spacing'. Yea.

Q

A number of variables spring to mind.

Single or double,king size,divan..........tricky subject for sure. I can see why people would get excited.

Rob

• Like 2

• RMweb Premium

I believe it is actually a cunning GCHQ/MI6 conspiracy and the 'Sleepers' are all being activated to deal with Vlad the Putitin. The French agent is conveniently named Duvet and the Scandanivian one is Eider and when she gets eliminated we will hear the message Eider down. Sad.

Italy has Pillo and he is on the case already.

Sheets of paper have been used in the prep of this project and staff have had to bottle up all the hot info (project Hot Bottle by the way).

GCHQ outpost 3 at Little Snoring is the main base for managing the project. Dreamworks have provided CGI images and Ian Somnia is looking after those.

Ar$e

• Like 5

• RMweb Premium

The remaining 45XX in my neck of the woods was shuffled down to this neck of the woods in this timeframe. 

So Trackshack - please can you do a clearance price on Granges or Halls or 94XX?

• RMweb Gold

I ought to start getting them renumbered to those that were at Truro shed.  I think I've now got 4 Bacchy small prairies in GWR liveries, plus 2 in BR (1 early totem, 1 late), plus 2 late BR Airfix ones, plus a handful of panniers in GWR / BR guises, so I probably have enough for a little terminus station based in the 1960's on which I wanted to use some green diesels....  ( I know, don't ask...)

• Like 3