RMweb

The Forum Jokes Thread

Colin_McLeod
Message added by AY Mod,

Sexist, racist or religious jokes aren't funny - keep them to yourself!

On 07/09/2020 at 17:42, Steamport Southport said:

Doesn't work.

I've got load of plastic sprues and still haven't managed to snare a cat.....

:superstition:

According to a previous post here or on the other thread it is a doddle to snare a cat.  Just leave an empty cardboard box out.

John

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 8

• RMweb Premium
3 hours ago, brossard said:

According to a previous post here or on the other thread it is a doddle to snare a cat.  Just leave an empty cardboard box out.

The cat will never climb into the box if you are willing it to do so. Why do you think Schroedinger's Cat remains a thought experiment?

• Like 1
  • Agree 4
  • Informative/Useful 1
  • Funny 1

• RMweb Premium
5 hours ago, Compound2632 said:

The cat will never climb into the box if you are willing it to do so. Why do you think Schroedinger's Cat remains a thought experiment?

You can't keep this one out of a box , any box .

Meet Maru .

• Like 7
  • Funny 5

1 hour ago, jbqfc said:

Just got back from hospital. They reckon i might have

Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis.

But at the moment it's hard to say!

I'm a very reluctant dancer - in fact if someone asked me how I dance the answer would be "At gunpoint." However, I have found a great way out. If anyone asked me to dance I would tell them that I suffer from a rare medical condition called "Bisinistropedia". That's "bi" as in "two", "sinister" as in "left" and "pedia" as in "feet".

• Like 1
  • Craftsmanship/clever 6
  • Round of applause 1
  • Funny 6

• RMweb Gold
10 hours ago, CameronL said:

You can just imagine the conversation when a protestor walks past a man and wife -

Wife: "That woman wasn't wearing a mask!"

Husband: "Wasn't she?"

The only correct response in this scenario is ‘sorry, love, what woman’?

• Agree 3
  • Funny 1

• RMweb Premium
1 minute ago, The Johnster said:

The only correct response in this scenario is ‘sorry, love, what woman’?

Then you get told you never pay attention to what's going on around you! But if you have seen the woman then you are in equally deep trouble! Sometimes you just can't win and with a woman the chances are even worse. 

• Agree 8
  • Funny 2

1 hour ago, Chris116 said:

Then you get told you never pay attention to what's going on around you! But if you have seen the woman then you are in equally deep trouble! Sometimes you just can't win and with a woman the chances are even worse. 

Yep, several weeks ago when we were allowed out a bit, sitting in the car having bought a cob (bread roll, barmcake, sandwich or whatever you call it in your locality, no wish to reignite that particular discussion)) as a snack, I watched with some interest a van manoeuvering back and forth, side to side for a short while. Having just figured out he was trying to get a trailer into place, I was told off in no uncertain terms for looking at the female walking along the pavement opposite. For all I had noticed it could have been male, female or a flppin' orangutan!

But, of course, I had been 'caught out'!!

• Like 1
  • Funny 2
  • Friendly/supportive 8

• RMweb Gold

My policy in that instance is to say 'yes, I had a brief affair with her before I met you, she is incredibly sexually uninhibited'.  This will bring the wrath of all hell down upon your head for a few seconds until she realises you are winding her up, and is best done from far enough away to avoid being handbagged...

• Round of applause 3
  • Funny 7

22 minutes ago, The Johnster said:

My policy in that instance is to say 'yes, I had a brief affair with her before I met you, she is incredibly sexually uninhibited'.  This will bring the wrath of all hell down upon your head for a few seconds until she realises you are winding her up, and is best done from far enough away to avoid being handbagged...

Work it work if you have been married for 25 years and the woman looks about 30?....

• Agree 1
  • Round of applause 2
  • Funny 5