SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

• RMweb Premium

Good morning. Today I was going to build a plastic wagon or van kit but I CBA and went to the frozen Nature Reserve instead and hada nice, warm four hours or so looking at unusual birds. There were two that were real beauties.

B.I. Noculars

We're they blue tits or cold tits?

• RMweb Premium

post-2326-0-29209700-1520020085_thumb.jpg

Proper job engine with small thing lurking in the background. If I get my ar$£ in gear I can almost replicate that shot (get Andy Y to do the coc#s' emissions if I bribe him with chocolate).

P

• Like 7

attachicon.gif3714196_orig.jpg

Proper job engine with small thing lurking in the background. If I get my ar$£ in gear I can almost replicate that shot (get Andy Y to do the coc#s' emissions if I bribe him with chocolate).

P

Southern 4-6-0, smoke deflectors, 4W tender; as mentioned, a real engine and a super atmospheric picture, who ever took it.

Brian.

Impossible today to get the half-mile or so from home to SJ because of the snow.

Even harder to believe, but 3 or 400 yards in the other direction and there are a couple of quite big ice floes on the Axe where it passes under the bridge leading into the village.

We put the dog (Jack Russell) out of the back door for a widdle this morning & he almost disappeared - just his head & the top of his back sticking out of the snow!

On top of all that, it's been bl##dy cold!!!

I've just called B.E.E.R Emergency Services and they've agreed with Pecaboo to lay a Special one for me, see, they ain't all bad after all !

Hic !