SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

• RMweb Premium

I decided that trying to keep up with Larry is like trying to predict what Jeremy Corbyn will believe tomorrow!

The other problem with 00 in the garden is it seems to get very easily derailed and short out - or is that typical of all garden lines that don't use live steam?

therefore - live steam!

post-10195-0-03709200-1519752675_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

• RMweb Premium

I decided that trying to keep up with Larry is like trying to predict what Jeremy Corbyn will believe tomorrow!

The other problem with 00 in the garden is it seems to get very easily derailed and short out - or is that typical of all garden lines that don't use live steam?

I don't remember Coach saying that he had any problems with running 00 in the garden. I think that you would need too make sure that the track was well laid and a clean and line inspection should eradicate anything on the line causing a derailment.

• RMweb Gold

I don't remember Coach saying that he had any problems with running 00 in the garden. I think that you would need too make sure that the track was well laid and a clean and line inspection should eradicate anything on the line causing a derailment.

A chap periodically posts on RMweb with videos and stills of his extensive OO garden layout. He lives in my former home-town of Dorking, calls himself Dorkingian. I do not infer he has major problems with derailing. There is also a lady modeller - sorry her RMweb name has slipped my mind - who has a lot of garden OO. If you follow the same disciplines as indoors with tracklaying, no problem. 

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

A chap periodically posts on RMweb with videos and stills of his extensive OO garden layout. He lives in my former home-town of Dorking, calls himself Dorkingian. I do not infer he has major problems with derailing. There is also a lady modeller - sorry her RMweb name has slipped my mind - who has a lot of garden OO. If you follow the same disciplines as indoors with tracklaying, no problem.

http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/42251-bolton-trinity-road-trains-running-in-the-shed-and-garden-in-oo/page-22&do=findComment&comment=3059800

• RMweb Premium

Why does the smell of 3-in-1 oil linger on your hands, no matter how many times you scrub them?

Look here, that's a nice smell compared to the Embrocation/Deep Heat stuff that lingers on my wings. It is also alarming if one forgets to wash the stuff off before having a pi##.

Rubba Dubdub.

Look here, that's a nice smell compared to the Embrocation/Deep Heat stuff that lingers on my wings. It is also alarming if one forgets to wash the stuff off before having a pi##.

Rubba Dubdub.

Ah yes - Chili finger syndrome, always a danger after chopping chili ungloved. 

Miss Marigold Latex

Edited by vaughan45

• RMweb Premium

Rubba Dubdub.

Oh, how the Ralgex stings!

These foolish things

Remind me of you

(dee dee dee dee dum, dee dee dee dee dum, dee dee dee dee dum dum...)

• RMweb Gold

Jenny Emily is yet another fine lady with her own  Garden Layout.

Suspecting of course that Jenny Emily is in fact the same person as Jenny Kirk (Well I have never see them in the same room together, a bit like Clark Kent and Superman).

I think the videos reveal that fairly openly. Among other accomplishments I believe her also to be an author. 

• RMweb Premium

S#d this for a game of marbles. My pond is frozen and my beak has icicles attached, SOSJ is buried in drifts and I need some weed.

Ar$£

'King slipped over while walking the dogs. Ouch as I landed and hurt my wrist, shoulder hip and bashed me 'ead.

Anyone who says they like the snow needs to report to the loony bin right now. !!!!!!!!

Mr Duck, I can't even offer you the 'orses drinking bucket to float in as that is frozen as is the huge dyke near us.

Lets hope this cheers everyone up.

• Like 3

• RMweb Premium

'King slipped over while walking the dogs. Ouch as I landed and hurt my wrist, shoulder hip and bashed me 'ead.

Anyone who says they like the snow needs to report to the loony bin right now. !!!!!!!!

Mr Duck, I can't even offer you the 'orses drinking bucket to float in as that is frozen as is the huge dyke near us.

Lets hope this cheers everyone up.

Oh dear, did we really look like that in 1970? Hope  u r OK Morty? 

I've always liked that one and think it's a superb name.

The small blizzard from the east has just started in South Devon.

Would you pop out side dear man and ask it to stay there until at least 14.00 please, as I am going out.

R.Finnes

• RMweb Gold

Apparently the Lizard area has some snow. People in work are debating whether to leave now, or wait until the free lunch ( pies) is delivered.

Yes, our company provides free meals three days per week, free fruit and free teas & coffee ( proper percolated stuff).

Edited by Stubby47
  • Like 3