WIGAN EXHIBITION 7th & 8th June 2014

Eaton

A gentle reminder that if you wish to purchase Advance Tickets that these are still available through our website www.wiganfrm.org.uk 

However you will need to ensure that your application arrives at the very latest by Monday 2nd June to enable us to return tickets before the Exhibition. An Advance Ticket also gains you early entry to the Exhibition, 10.15 on Saturday and 9.45 on Sunday thereby missing the hopefully long queue.

Visitors paying at the door should note the later opening time on Saturday of 10.30.

• RMweb Premium

Only three weeks now! So please come and 'check' me out on Kinmundy!!

Surely you mean check if you're there on Kinmundy......?

My Saturday duty is now as a DEMU representative, rather than operator on Great Endon. (I will have a box of yellow with me)

Cheers,

Mick

Looking forward to the Wigan show next weekend. Got my stuff sorted tonight for selling on the club stand. Shopping list done. Will be on a demo stand all weekend, come and say hello, should have my 7mm 56 and 4mm 75 ton crane with me on display.

Cheers

Simon

Looking forward to the Wigan show next weekend. Got my stuff sorted tonight for selling on the club stand. Shopping list done. Will be on a demo stand all weekend, come and say hello, should have my 7mm 56 and 4mm 75 ton crane with me on display.

Cheers

Simon

Sure you can't fit the warehouse from Dallam onto your stand as well Simon?

;)

Christian.

• RMweb Gold

The second hand stall should be loaded with goodies, I'm also disposing of my excess baggage - and there's a lot of it, quite a lot of mint / near mint stuff too.

Not so sure I'm looking forward to the Friday evening drive up the M6 but fingers crossed we'll arrive in time for a beer or 27.

See you all in a week.

Have taken advantage of a week's annual leave Kev-to do all the little bits that usually get ignored-have even had the chance to add a couple of wagons to the stock roster too!

Roll on next weekend!  :imsohappy: :imsohappy:

All stock for 'New Kinmundy' now checked and packed away ready for next week.

Don't you just hate these organised and efficient folk!

At the rate I'm going I'll be checking over the stock for Battersby North End as I drive the van across the M62 (only joking officer!)

Really looking forward to this weekend though.

• RMweb Gold

Looking forward to this weekend! The layout is packed and ready to go! Stock was being cleaned this evening and just a few little bits to do before Friday! Last one there gets the beers!

That may be you then :sarcastichand:

But I am there from Friday morning to help with set up!!

Looking forward to the show as well, always a good weekend. I will be there with my DCC demo so please stop by for a chat if your at the show.

cheers

Simon

Looking forward to weekend!!!!!!   Slaving over the laptop last night to produce a new timetable for Thorne yard, so please dont laugh if we have freight trains head to head on saturday morning and me banging my head against the nearest wall :banghead: 

Our 2014 Exhibition will be the last we are holding in June. Our 2015 Exhibition will be at the same venue but held on 3rd & 4th October. For more details please see the News Bulletin.

post-1648-0-96226200-1401984662_thumb.jpg

Archived