Ask Dave

DJM Dave

Photographing and measuring mate.

Just an idea I'm toying with that might, just might, come to fruition.

I was also measuring and photographing a steam loco if that helps any? ;-)

• Like 1

Hi Dave,

I've emailed twice now over the past 2 months about starting up trade account with yourself, with no reply joy.

Isit possible you could message on here with email address which I can contact you on please

Anthony.

Hi Anthony,

PM'd you

• RMweb Premium

Dave, I am happy to say in the wake of Bachmanns disappointing announcements last week I am sure I echo many modellers in saying that it was like a breath of fresh air which lifted our hearts. Is the reason you have not announced a Mogul in OO because you expect Bachmann to upgrade theirs?

Great to see your tie in with Kernow, spent many a happy hour or two at their shop when I lived in Cornwall, back home in Banbury now. Would you ever consider a roadshow type of event like a The other manufacturers? If so Banbury would welcome you to its exhibition.

Hi mate,

I have suspicions, let's just say that.

If they don't and the red team continue their merry jaunt of late, then it's something I'll consider in a couple of years.

Roadshow? Yes I'd love to start one, but apart from getting out there with 1 or 2 shows a year, I'll be ploughing my funds right back into the business for the first few years and won't have any spare for lots of appearances.

Besides you guys already know how ugly I am, why on earth would you want me putting people off at your show? ;-)

Cheers

Dave

• Like 3

Interesting you suspect a mogul in OO but are still ploughing ahead in N, wouldn't that be an obvious shrink ray locomotive for Farish.

I want the model but I wouldn't want to see you develop something only for Bachmann to slide in at a late stage.

Roadshow? Yes I'd love to start one, but apart from getting out there with 1 or 2 shows a year, I'll be ploughing my funds right back into the business for the first few years and won't have any spare for lots of appearances.

Besides you guys already know how ugly I am, why on earth would you want me putting people off at your show? ;-)

Cheers

Dave

So no Sydney AMRA show then....:(

So no Sydney AMRA show then....:(

Maybe in a couple of years.

I did the show a few years ago, and it was great. lovely atmosphere, friendly visitors and good weather.

Cheers

Dave

Maybe in a couple of years.

I did the show a few years ago, and it was great. lovely atmosphere, friendly visitors and good weather.

Cheers

Dave

What year and day...?

As I was around on Sunday/Monday 2012 and I think Sunday 2011

• RMweb Gold

Lol a few years ago indeed!

How time flies, as I've just checked the Exif data on my pictures and it was in fact 2007!

I did it in 2004 - nearly ordered an AD60 promised for 2005 delivery.  The moral in that being Dave - don't do a garratt or you'll still be developing it about 4 years later :O 

Hi mate,

Not at all.

However going on costs, and timescales, there is no way I can add O gauge ( other than already announced) to my portfolio.

If this changes before the 2 years are up, I will be the first to crow about it here, I promise. :-)

Cheers

Dave

Dave  Are you going to start a thread for the Kernow Models commissioned Tiger Rail Clay Hoppers, as Kernow have now posted on their Facebook page that DJ Models has been commissioned to produce this model and that within 2 weeks the first CAD images have been produced. You have been busy, what with the recent DJ Models announcement of new models as well.

Hello Dave,

I emailed 'info@djmodels.co.uk' regarding a trade account about a week ago and have not received a reply - I just wanted to make sure that you have received it.

There is some interest in your new products here and I would like to be able to start taking orders.

Thank you and best regards,

Steve

Model Railway Imports

Canada

Hello Dave,

I emailed 'info@djmodels.co.uk' regarding a trade account about a week ago and have not received a reply - I just wanted to make sure that you have received it.

There is some interest in your new products here and I would like to be able to start taking orders.

Thank you and best regards,

Steve

Model Railway Imports

Canada

Hi Steve,

I'll be replying to you directly later today.

Apologies for the delay but will explain in my mail.

Cheers

Dave