Warship in 7mm

steve fay

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Put a little bit of weathering on the pre production Warship. It will be on Heljans stand at Telford together with a painted sample of all the other liveries.

Nice work, Brian, looking forward to the tweaks to the production models...

I see they still have 'Ernie Wise Syndrome' like their Western did .........you can see the join  :jester:

Other than that though they do look very good!  :sungum:

Can you elaborate Phill, I didnt keep track of the Westerns and perhaps my eyesight aint what it used to be?

This is the first and only runner we have Phill, hoping something will get done with this.

Good to hear Brian!

ATVB to all,

CME

Put a little bit of weathering on the pre production Warship. It will be on Heljans stand at Telford together with a painted sample of all the other liveries.

Warship models have been sent over to illustrate livery applications, pictures on Howes website https://www.howesmodels.co.uk/category/Heljan%20'O'%20Locomotives%20and%20Rolling%20Stock?start=11&order=NULLI bought the green one home to see it day light on a couple of Heljan B Tanks.

Hi Brian

They look the part to me for a RTR off the shelf i won't complain.

• 7 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Here thy are,

When I see images like this ... My hand goes for my wallet .. must resist ... Not my period or location ... Must resist .... Lol!

They do look good Steve

Rich

I forgot to mention in my last post that the box contains a pack of detailed bits, the bulk of which are spares in case of damage in transit. However the pack includes the central lamp brackets and the cab steps which have been supplied separately for the customer to fit if required.

Further to post #72 above, its worth remembering that the D800 Warships at a mere 80 tons developed the same horsepower as a '40 with an extra 50 odd in mass, so no surprise that Swindon thought it was onto a winner!

John.