Forum slow to load, internal links too.

It's definitely getting back to the point where it takes a significant time to move from page to page rather than the almost instant reaction of the last few weeks. Such a shame as it had become really pleasant to use again after the previous weeks of problems.

John

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

• RMweb Gold

It is slow this evening and I am noticing a number of threads have duplicate copies of posts.

I am signed in as a gold member and on my "New Content last 24 hours page" I am seeing adverts on the right hand side of the screen  (but not always!!).

David

Edited by DaveF
  • Friendly/supportive 2

• RMweb Gold

Yes, I gave up waiting for it an hour ago. It seems to have come back to life but is still very slow.

I'm also seeing duplicate posts on several threads. Don't know if that's a symptom of trouble or just people clicking 'Save' multiple times.

Edited by AndrueC

• RMweb Gold

Sadly, I’m affected by the slowdown too. I’m on my up to date iPad, and using the Ghostery browser, and also signed in as a Gold member. Thankfully no adverts. I have my fingers crossed it will be resolved quickly without too many sleepless nights for Any York. I’ll go and do some modelling for the the rest of tonight, and see how the site is in the morning.

Rob.

• Administrators
23 minutes ago, F-UnitMad said:

See the latest Thread by Andy for more details. Looks like RMweb is looking for a new, more reliable hosting service....

https://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/170759-site-performance-issues-march-2022/&do=getNewComment

Yes, and matters are in hand. Please don't post a list of every random hosting service we might consider. If the time comes for that, @AY Modwill ask. Thanks.

• Like 2
  • Friendly/supportive 1