New Kernow Announcement - 20/7/18

ndg910

*Insert Detective Mode*

If the book is potentially modern traction (BR Blue/later) would likely be at least one model in that livery. Last year, Kernow and Bachmann produced 47306 'The Sapper' which is preserved at the nearby Bodmin and Wenford Railway. Given that one seems to be Bachmann, could there be another modern image diesel produced which is preserved at the Bodmin and Wenford Railway? The one that would jump out would be 37142 as it's preserved operational in BR Blue fitting the book, plus Bachmann have a run of 37s coming out in the not too distant future and they tend to do classes in multiple liveries per batch. A long shot, but possible.

• RMweb Gold

*Insert Detective Mode*

If the book is potentially modern traction (BR Blue/later) would likely be at least one model in that livery. Last year, Kernow and Bachmann produced 47306 'The Sapper' which is preserved at the nearby Bodmin and Wenford Railway. Given that one seems to be Bachmann, could there be another modern image diesel produced which is preserved at the Bodmin and Wenford Railway? The one that would jump out would be 37142 as it's preserved operational in BR Blue fitting the book, plus Bachmann have a run of 37s coming out in the not too distant future and they tend to do classes in multiple liveries per batch. A long shot, but possible.

Pre production model here Tim!

http://www.hattons.co.uk/stocklistdatabase/63556/Bachmann_Branchline_32_777Z_Class_37_0_37142_in_BR_Blue_with_Centre_Head_Code_Limited_Edition_for_Kernow_Mo/StockDetail.aspx

Phil

• RMweb Premium

For all the froth and excitement, am I the only one planning to catch 1C04 and actually go and see? (OK, I have a Freedom of the South West Rover and am building it in to my "Penzance day" not going specially).

I'm hoping that the announcement will be class 116 and/or 118 variants of the Bachmann 117 DMU.

• Like 2

Has he signed the flippin' book yet?????

200 books signed later - and we are pleased to announce an SPA wagon in a decorative cornish pasty themed livery and we've found some 37142 round the back of the office.

Edited by woodenhead