Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

• RMweb Premium

My apologies; I haven't been on this site very long and haven't read all the posts.

Hi Dave

It doesn't matter, most things on this thread get repeated. Like "Leave it alone" and " Would look good as a Forest of Dean layout". The lad Peter's never listens. :dontknow: :dontknow:

Hi Dave

It doesn't matter, most things on this thread get repeated. Like "Leave it alone" and " Would look good as a Forest of Dean layout". The lad Peter's never listens. :dontknow: :dontknow:

Back to Square one, ???? last Saturday I had some visitors, and we ran into Dore End, but it was later ripped up and a new idea was offered to the wood. Not completely convinced that it would look right with Blue 08's etc.

It has now been re laid, and is now, as it was last Saturday. pics shown last week.

I hope to be back to normal once my Water leaks, and my Mothers problems are sorted.

• RMweb Gold

I hope to be back to normal once my Water leaks, and my Mothers problems are sorted.

Hope your Mum's doing ok Andy, but sorry, the sentence above makes it sound like you are having hormonal issues... :jester: :jester:

:D

Al

Hope your Mum's doing ok Andy, but sorry, the sentence above makes it sound like you are having hormonal issues... :jester: :jester:

:D

Al

Luckily it's NOT my Water Works mate, but the Shower, it's running down the back of the cavity, and under the concrete floor of the Bungalow. Now being sorted next week, thank goodness.

• Like 1

Due to a change in circumstances, the Railfreight 20 is now on offer.

Numbered by Jintyman = 20156, (one of the ''0''s has rubbed off a bit.

Sound fitted by Jintyman = Paul Chetter / Zimo, and big speaker.

One Motor has been removed (but is in the Box), to allow use of a Std ''OO'' Chip. On a small Layout, (mine is about a 30ft run, it performs fine and will pull a decent Train.

It has had less than 30 minutes use, due to Track not fully laid.

post-9335-0-32955600-1544904608_thumb.jpg

PM for more info please.

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 2

Due to a change in circumstances, the Railfreight 20 is now on offer.

Sound fitted by Jintyman = Paul Chetter / Zimo, and big speaker.

One Motor has been removed to allow use of a Std ''OO'' Chip. On a small Layout, (mine is about a 30ft run, it performs fine and will pull a decent Train.

attachicon.gifIMG_5538.JPG

PM for more info please.

A Large and a medium bass reflex speaker, so twin speakers and a very crisp sound, even if I do say so myself.  ;)

Jinty ;)

A Large and a medium bass reflex speaker, so twin speakers and a very crisp sound, even if I do say so myself.  ;)

Jinty ;)

There we go, strait from the Horses mouth, :sungum:  Cheers Jints, I wasn't sure, so when running as a pair, (with my Blue one) I have F O U R Bass Reflex Speakers working, no wonder it sounds awesome.

So, Some more pics to tempt you maybe?

Sound fitted by Jintyman = Paul Chetter / Zimo, and TWO big Bass Reflex speakers, one Large and one Medium.

One Motor has been removed (but is in the Box), to allow use of a Std ''OO'' Chip. On a small Layout, (mine is about a 30ft run, it performs fine and will pull a decent Train.

post-9335-0-72703600-1544997140_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-81250400-1544997253_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-48116300-1544997332_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-79601800-1544997405_thumb.jpg

Please PM me for more details.

post-9335-0-72703600-1544997140_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-81250400-1544997253_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-48116300-1544997332_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-79601800-1544997405_thumb.jpg

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 2

l think your latest idea is the one that will make you happy Mate, love the green two tone very nice and will go very well with the maroon coaches (when they come out) should fit in with the new plan you have drawn up...

PS Jinty has blown his system and he cannot read or write CVs, so my trip to see him tomorrow is off till after Xmas, never mind l have so much to get on with on GS...

• Like 1

l think your latest idea is the one that will make you happy Mate, love the green two tone very nice and will go very well with the maroon coaches (when they come out) should fit in with the new plan you have drawn up...

PS Jinty has blown his system and he cannot read or write CVs, so my trip to see him tomorrow is off till after Xmas, never mind l have so much to get on with on GS...

Yeah, I spoke to Jints the other evening and he told me about his problem with the System.

I will post some pics of the changes in a day or so, but have a busy couple of days coming up, with my Mum and Club tomorrow and then the good people from Direct Line coming to sort out my leak on Wednesday I hope, only taken 19 days, haha.

• RMweb Gold

the good people from Direct Line coming to sort out my leak on Wednesday I hope, only taken 19 days, haha.

Didn't you get a visit from that American bloke in the red Toyota GT 86? I'd demand a discount...

Al.

Didn't you get a visit from that American bloke in the red Toyota GT 86? I'd demand a discount...

Al.

you mean Winston Wolfe .... :jester:  :jester: I believe he's still in TOPS playing with the trains and telling Andy how to wire the point motors  :scared:  :scared:

Edited by gismorail

Al.

you mean Winston Wolfe .... :jester:  :jester: I believe he's still in TOPS playing with the trains and telling Andy have to wire the point motors  :scared:  :scared:

D/L sent a Guy out within the Hour, :sungum: that was the 1st December!!!!!!!! :O

Now the 18th!!!!! :scared:

18 DAYS, And Direct Line have been out today to sort out the Leak from the back of the Shower into the cavity, and down to the floor.

Cant be done we are told, and so it's not covered.!!!!!

Thanks Direct Line.

18 DAYS, And Direct Line have been out today to sort out the Leak from the back of the Shower into the cavity, and down to the floor.

Cant be done we are told, and so it's not covered.!!!!!

Thanks Direct Line.

What a load of Bo--ocks mate ....it mean't someone getting their hands dirty.......and your not covered for that either ....I'd be changing my insurance company next time round 

Sorry to hear that Andy, I hate dealing with insurance companies, I am just sorting my Motor Traders policy out, I am sure they take money under false pretences, trouble is you never find out till the proverbial hits the fan.

Thomas the Tankers comes to mind.

Best regards

Craig

Thanks Guys for all your comments, tomorrow is another day, and in two weeks time it will be Jan 1st 2019, and I for one can't wait to get rid of 2018, it has been the worst and most frightening year of my life since the 11th Jan when I had the Heart Attack.

Here's to the next few days, or what's left of 2018. 

The New 47 had a nice run this evennig up at the Club on DC. No un-wanted sounds from the motors or gears so that's reassuring. Next job is for Jints to fit the Sound, numbers and some Crew, he is picking it up on Saturday all being well.

• Like 2

Thanks Guys for all your comments, tomorrow is another day, and in two weeks time it will be Jan 1st 2019, and I for one can't wait to get rid of 2018, it has been the worst and most frightening year of my life since the 11th Jan when I had the Heart Attack.

Here's to the next few days, or what's left of 2018. 

Hi.....

Yep all the best mate....

I had dealings with an insurance company (who you'll be familiar with but naming no names) who recently sent me an (already astronomically) elevated car insurance renewal price but when I questioned why they had me down on their renewal notice as having two cars on the drive.... when in fact I have only ever had one.....as they said because I had informed them of that fact the renewal price would now have to go up further due to the fact I only had one car, it would be they said would be cheaper if I had an extra car on the drive..... strangely I am no longer with them....!

There was I recall a Goon Show entitled 'Insurance The White Man's Burden'   . How true!

Regards always.....

Bob

Hi.....

Yep all the best mate....

I had dealings with an insurance company (who you'll be familiar with but naming no names) who recently sent me an (already astronomically) elevated car insurance renewal price but when I questioned why they had me down on their renewal notice as having two cars on the drive.... when in fact I have only ever had one.....as they said because I had informed them of that fact the renewal price would now have to go up further due to the fact I only had one car, it would be they said would be cheaper if I had an extra car on the drive..... strangely I am no longer with them....!

There was I recall a Goon Show entitled 'Insurance The White Man's Burden'   . How true!

Regards always.....

Bob

You really couldn't make it, their incompetence is unbelievable.