20 hours ago, AY Mod said:

As an interim update it's not been possible for Flangeway to be able to give a meaningful answer as the issue is still being investigated between Dapol and China so Flangeway are waiting on hold too. As has been evidenced further back in the topic they're happy to deal with customers' wishes on a case by case basis.

So, does that mean they will extend the return date, or should everyone return theirs's now ?

( And, yes, I have bought some. )

4 minutes ago, phil gollin said:

So, does that mean they will extend the return date, or should everyone return theirs's now ?

It doesn't mean any of those things (I've just checked and can't see any intimation towards anything at all like that), if you have purchased any and want to speak to them do so.

• Agree 1

Just had a quick look through the last couple of pages and can’t see anything mention this so I thought I would, just went onto the footplate website and it seems they’ve removed all the salmon wagons from the website. 

• Informative/Useful 6
  • RMweb Gold

Just want to thank Footplate who recieved my return on Tuesday and have refunded me in full already.

If the Salmon is resolved I will have no issues re-ordering in the future.

Edited by adb968008
  • Like 2
  • Agree 2
  • Informative/Useful 1

I’ll echo that, they received my returns this morning and the refund was in my account by mid afternoon!

I will also gladly reorder once the issue is sorted out.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Jack97m said:

Just had a quick look through the last couple of pages and can’t see anything mention this so I thought I would, just went onto the footplate website and it seems they’ve removed all the salmon wagons from the website. 

They're still for sale from Footplate on eBay should anyone require them.

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, AY Mod said:

Or repeating it without a further point?

I merely made a correction to a typo in my original post - how it has appeared as a repeat post is beyond me!

I received a notification that a member had reacted to the original post, and saw that I had made a spelling mistake. Being a bit OCD, I corrected it, but the correction has appeared as a new post.

I had no intention to repeat my post.

John Isherwood.

• Friendly/supportive 3
  • RMweb Gold
13 minutes ago, cctransuk said:

I merely made a correction to a typo in my original post - how it has appeared as a repeat post is beyond me!

I received a notification that a member had reacted to the original post, and saw that I had made a spelling mistake. Being a bit OCD, I corrected it, but the correction has appeared as a new post.

I had no intention to repeat my post.

John Isherwood.

You probably hit quote not edit John, easily done as I have found out.

Roy

• Like 1
  • Agree 1