The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Things that make you :)

Andy Y

• RMweb Gold
13 minutes ago, teaky said:

I see Katie Hopkins has won the Campaign to Unify the Nation Trophy.

Action by one self-appointed publicity seeking guardian of who knows what against another self-appointed publicity seeking guardian of who knows what else. Do I really give a flying ****? I can’t see anything funny in it whatsoever, they’re both as guilty of thinking themselves to be our moral custodians and wouldn’t get noticed were it not for the wheels of their publicity machines.

• Agree 3

27 minutes ago, Kingzance said:

Action by one self-appointed publicity seeking guardian of who knows what against another self-appointed publicity seeking guardian of who knows what else. Do I really give a flying ****? I can’t see anything funny in it whatsoever, they’re both as guilty of thinking themselves to be our moral custodians and wouldn’t get noticed were it not for the wheels of their publicity machines.

And the Whoosh award goes to Kingszance:P

It was a fake award!  Take the first letters of the "Campaign (to) Unify (the) Nation Trophy" and see what you get.

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/katie-hopkins-youtube-josh-pieters-prank-fake-award-twitter-video-prague-a9310606.html

Jim

Edited by luckymucklebackit
  • Like 2
  • Funny 4

• RMweb Premium
27 minutes ago, Kingzance said:

I'd never heard of her, but looking at her Wikipedia entry (yeah, I know!), but anyone who writes in The Sun or Daily Mail, has to be suspect!

• Agree 4
  • Funny 1

• RMweb Premium

I assumed that whenever somebody posted something accurate and grammatically correct, Facebook automatically mangled it so that it it didn't seem out of place amongst all the other rubbish posted!:jester:

• Like 5
  • Funny 9