Bachmann /LT Museum 66/7's

newbryford

• RMweb Premium
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium

Thank you for letting us know.

That's very interesting to know seen as their supposed to be Exclusive to LTM.

Although previously Hattons have sold the following Limited Editions: EWS 66050, DRS 37402, possibly EWS 66111 on behalf of other retailers.

I suspect their is some agreement that retailers like Hattons, Olivias and R3Sprays can sell locos on behalf of other retailers. I would say that's a very good option though because it allows the models to be outreached to people who many not know about LTM and their website as generally more people probably know about Hattons through the large shop, website and large amount of advertising that they do.

I hope that Hattons do sell some of them on behalf of LTM just because it's easier for me to order from them as they already have my details etc logged on the system and it saves me doing all of that again on the LTM website.

With the large amount of locos and stock I currently have on my list I am still considering if I can afford both of these although I am hoping so.

If you read stock details it shows the following.

"Is this item actually in stock? No, this item has sold out.

Add it to your wishlist and we will email you if a pre-owned one becomes available."

Mark

• RMweb Premium

With alll the price rises on standard models announced I am wondering as to whether these will actually go up in price. And is that the reason they have been taken off the 'for sale' position  :O

Completely agree with you here.

It has been known before to happen where the first initial batch/amount of models are sold for one price once bought/pre-ordered and then the later batches increase in price.

I really hope not with these two, because if that happens their is no way I will be able to afford either of these models. As if nearly £154 each isn't enough.

I suppose with them due to arrive in May/June it won't be long until we find out if they have increased the price...

• Like 1

With alll the price rises on standard models announced I am wondering as to whether these will actually go up in price. And is that the reason they have been taken off the 'for sale' position  :O

Don't get giving Bachmann any clever ideas!!

• 3 weeks later...

Pre-orders open again for Harry Beck (but not the other one)

Mal

Delighted! managed to preorder the Peter Hendy Loco the first time round but not the Harry Beck. The couple of months space between the two payments has definitely helped though

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

These two locos now seem cheap in comparison to Kernow's just-announced debranded DRS 66 at just 5p shy of £175 each; see here http://www.kernowmodelrailcentre.com/p/52408/32-976Z-Bachmann-Class-66-Diesel-Locomotive-number-66-418

I presume it's an extra £20 for the weathering, I wish them well in this venture but not sure if this will really sell, especially as it's now running round in it's new guise and with a new livery 66434 appearing shortly.....