The Depots, Rosedale East.

Worsdell forever

• RMweb Gold

Still nothing exciting to show but the wiring is just about there, the crossing polarity on the turnout on board 1 needs the wires connecting to the microswitch and then when they're made, the servo controllers need fitting. Otherwise all is looking good.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

At last something to show, even if it isn't much. Board 1 is now on it's own legs, sockets have been made and attached to the baseboards, these only stop the legs moving sideways, the weight of the board is resting on the leg crossmember. The nail, a 2 1/2" lost-head is a pin to hold the leg in place as the boards are erected, makes life easier when you're putting boards up on your own.

post-7104-0-04614400-1488458902_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

At last something to show, even if it isn't much. Board 1 is now on it's own legs, sockets have been made and attached to the baseboards, these only stop the legs moving sideways, the weight of the board is resting on the leg crossmember. The nail, a 2 1/2" lost-head is a pin to hold the leg in place as the boards are erected, makes life easier when you're putting boards up on your own.

attachicon.gifIMGP9881-001.JPG

Been there and got a whole collection of tee shirts.

Derek

Edited by Mrkirtley800
  • Like 1

• RMweb Gold

One thing I found with the buttons for the electomagnets was, as I use a small handheld controller, having the button on the control panel made operation of them quite awkward.

So much so that I'm changing to a rotary switch and a single button attached to the handset ( like a trigger).

As your button is in the FY will you have similar issues ?

Edited by Stubby47