• RMweb Premium

I did hear someone say, "Windbag".   :wink_mini:

37,43,& 49.  (Please)

Surely you mean 36 and/or 48,49 and 50. You just have to keep up. Don't you just hate private "in" jokes on RMWeb?

And no, I didn't call you Shirley.

Rather than a MRJ Chrimbo comp, perhaps the MRJ could publish bingo cards.

The duty Ed. could pick random reoccurring words from various MRJ threads........

That way in the new year, we could all play MRJ bingo, the first one to get a house gets a years sub........

Rather than a MRJ Chrimbo comp, perhaps the MRJ could publish bingo cards.

The duty Ed. could pick random reoccurring words from various MRJ threads........

That way in the new year, we could all play MRJ bingo, the first one to get a house gets a years sub........

A little bit discriminatory against those who don't contribute or read RMweb though don't cha fink?

Something like that might get RMweb the reputation of being the Donald Trump (or maybe Hilda Ogden would be nearer the mark) of Model railway forums.

• RMweb Gold

I am planning on delivering a highly informative and considered comment on the subject of MRJ, that will be both witty, erudite and pertinent (that's three things, by the way, in case you hadn't noticed).

When I've thought of what I wish to say, I will let you all know.

In the meantime, I haven't checked the WHS branch in Aberbeeg yet.

• RMweb Gold

If you must know, I was watching a group of experienced and highly skilled model railway enthusiasts trying to operate a layout. The choice was laugh or cry, so I laughed.

You know people like that?, pull the other one.

(Five pages so far and has anybody seen one yet?)

As I'm 1 hour in front of you, I'll let you know.

Mike.

...weren't Hope Well, Becky Whin and Fanny Barks the back 3 for Tursdale's 1968 cup winning ladies football team?

Correct. A playing career spanning over 50 years.

They had first played together for Hoggersgate United in the 1918 North Durham Challenge Trophy. Sandie Balls would have been there  too in 1968 if it were not for the fact the second world war intervened and when taking the medical for the WVS, Sandie turned out to be Sandy and received a lifetime playing ban from the Durham FA.

Whey Hey, There's another.

Sandy Balls

I'm completely amazed by the free-wheeling insanity that the contributors to this forum can command at will!

Aren't we up to Page 6 yet?

I move that when MRJ 250 is actually published, this thread be locked as an awful warning to posterity!

Gibber

If you must know, I was watching a group of experienced and highly skilled model railway enthusiasts trying to operate a layout. The choice was laugh or cry, so I laughed.

Nothing to do with me for once......

• RMweb Gold

Am I the first person to buy a copy of No 250?

I bought it at 9.45 this morning in my local Smiths.

As usual they only had a total of 35 railway magazine and bookazine titles in stock.  We read a lot in Northumberland.

David

• RMweb Gold

Congratulations David, award yourself a photograph.

As usual they only had a total of 35 railway magazine and bookazine titles in stock.  We read a lot in Northumberland.

Nowt much else to do.

David

Mike.

David

...was that in downtown Morpeth?

David

I think you may have just started another thread of a different kind for MRJ...how early can you get yours? Those of us in Spain can't play... :no:

Mike

Archived