• RMweb Gold

As a total interloper on this thread having only read about 2 copies of MRJ in my life properly,  can I just say as a long time and now lapsed reader of Railway Modeller, if this is what happens to you mind when you start reading MRJ full time, i'll stick to my out of scale OO track and scalescenes kits thank you very much :-) Also thank you for sharing that there is a place called shittlehope in the world. I feel like that sometimes trying to cut things out and every monday morning when work comes around again.

Also amused to see Lord York getting sucked in to this as I guess the flip side is Warners would love it if this was the anticipation for an issue of BRM coming out each month. (I know, they cheat by actually publishing to a schedule)

Boreham Wood.

I've a free morning tomorrow, so I might be able to pop down to my local pusher newsagent and see if anythings turned up, after all they divested themselves of 249 a while ago.  I wouldn't be able to get to a whsmiths until the weekend.....

Page 7 and counting.....  :senile:

Perhaps we should start taking bets as to when Andy Y will bring the hammer down on this topic?

• RMweb Gold

My two local newsagents that do all the model railway magaziness seems to get them on a Thursday morning, so they are out on the shelves by 10.00am. in one of them and earlier with the other, so I may look on Thursday.

The same applies in WHS - Thursdays for model railway magazines and that includes MRJ as it to is r-t-r (ready-to-read).

Apologies for being off trend and on topic

MRJ no250

Editor Iain Rice

Small suppliers forum

Cades Green. lain Rice

Architectural snippets. Simon de Souza

Ole Bill and the bulldog. Alex Duckworth

Lakebank. Nick Salzman

The Amberley Lime works. Peter Ross

The Surviver. Iain Rice

P4 pre history

John Webb Peter Kazer

Kitehoues David Hawkins and Tony Sullivan

Letters

Diary

WHS Newark bottom shelf

Sorry

Apologies for being off trend and on topic

MRJ no250

Editor Iain Rice

Small suppliers forum

Cades Green. lain Rice

Architectural snippets. Simon de Souza

Ole Bill and the bulldog. Alex Duckworth

Lakebank. Nick Salzman

The Amberley Lime works. Peter Ross

The Surviver. Iain Rice

P4 pre history

John Webb Peter Kazer

Kitehoues David Hawkins and Tony Sullivan

Letters

Diary

WHS Newark bottom shelf

Sorry

At Last, can we start a thread for MRJ 300 now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived