2ManySpams

Just home from ExpoEm North.

Have had a great time at the show.

Thanks to Derek for inviting us, to Paul and Mike for helping us set-up and to Tim for lending us his excellent green 37.

Early this morning, Paul, Mike and Damian were discussing different options for displaying the sign for the layout and Damian held the sign up all over the place.  It's my opinion that it looked best in the picture below... 

...and maybe one day, we can persuade him to do a 'Proper Job!' with puffers!!

post-10252-0-81557700-1379271774_thumb.jpg

Thanks to Damian for allowing me to play with his expensive collection of 37's.  The best loco in my opinion is the one with the wiggly brand and the name, but I also like No. 35 (with the big buffers oooer!) and I quite like the 'Double Diamond' ones too - they remind me of beer!

And of course, thanks for Andy B for giving me a lift home.

All the very best

Johnny Gringo

• Like 1

Just home from ExpoEm North.

Have had a great time at the show.

Thanks to Derek for inviting us, to Paul and Mike for helping us set-up and to Tim for lending us his excellent green 37.

Early this morning, Paul, Mike and Damian were discussing different options for displaying the sign for the layout and Damian held the sign up all over the place.  It's my opinion that it looked best in the picture below... 

...and maybe one day, we can persuade him to do a 'Proper Job!' with puffers!!

attachicon.gifProper Puffers.jpg

Thanks to Damian for allowing me to play with his expensive collection of 37's.  The best loco in my opinion is the one with the wiggly brand and the name, but I also like No. 35 (with the big buffers oooer!) and I quite like the 'Double Diamond' ones too - they remind me of beer!

And of course, thanks for Andy B for giving me a lift home.

All the very best

Johnny Gringo

Who did that for you?

Jane?

• RMweb Premium

Great catching up with you guys today. It did strike me tat I have seen much more of the back of DITD than the front although I actually managed to have a proper look at one point today.

Paul was telling me about the possession by the NER's finest and also mentioned something of GW heritage appearing. Hs exact words were 'some Great Western thing' :)

• Like 2

Great catching up with you guys today. It did strike me tat I have seen much more of the back of DITD than the front although I actually managed to have a proper look at one point today.

Paul was telling me about the possession by the NER's finest and also mentioned something of GW heritage appearing. Hs exact words were 'some Great Western thing' :)

I like the back - It's grey !!