2ManySpams

I'm not sure 37s are any better though....http://www.rmweb.co....post__p__541189

That's something you don't get on a DCC sound chip!

Ok, Three comments;

1) whats the problem with the 37 start up? - thats a good one.....

2) its advertising chinese women for dates.....

3) scroll a little further down and listen to the class 40 start up - its a fire breathing beast.........

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

I'm waiting for my Kernow one and now I'm told that Ultrascale are not going to do a 'drop in' EM conversion set. Boo!

I'm also really sorry to let you all know that these little boxes were actually quite good fun around Devon in the early 60s. OK so they might have been a 'bit weak' but they did a good job piloting stuff up the banks and wobbling around the branches with some old wagons. They were of course 'dumped' on the SR when the 'other lot' took over the area previously adorned with M7s, T9s and the like; sad!

I also think they were quaint due to the spoked wheels. Apart from that they were c**p, but I still quite like the beautiful design and elegant lines of the bodywork but I'm short sighted.

P (ex 72A)

I'm waiting for my Kernow one and now I'm told that Ultrascale are not going to do a 'drop in' EM conversion set. Boo!

I'm also really sorry to let you all know that these little boxes were actually quite good fun around Devon in the early 60s. OK so they might have been a 'bit weak' but they did a good job piloting stuff up the banks and wobbling around the branches with some old wagons. They were of course 'dumped' on the SR when the 'other lot' took over the area previously adorned with M7s, T9s and the like; sad!

I also think they were quaint due to the spoked wheels. Apart from that they were c**p, but I still quite like the beautiful design and elegant lines of the bodywork but I'm short sighted.

P (ex 72A)

I can see the defence's case is collapsing m-lord.

• Like 1

Keen to provide 'the team' with all the modern facilties - and to try and stop them standing on my tool boxes - for Warley I invested in a couple of platforms.

One each - a kind of early Christmas present if you like.

I think they were well recieved bar the odd comment;

-They are too high, theres snow at the top, can it be fitted with a lift and a hand rail?

-Would have prefered a bullied pacific for Christmas - thats what I though I was getting?

etc etc.

So I took it they were pleased.

However there was a problem, within a couple of hours 'we' had managed to bend them both!!

post-8734-0-03979800-1322402192_thumb.jpg

And theres a mystery...

Who did it?

Perhaps the answer is; who ate all the pies?

Edited by Indomitable026
  • Like 3

To be fair only one is the new Dapol one the other is a rather old(8yrs) Silver Fox one

The comparison will be interesting between the two.

Having looked at Chris's last weekend - before it was accidently dropped on the floor - it looked a nice model.

Edited by Indomitable026

barring that crash diets before the layout is out next :lol:

Colin

Yeah, like that will happen with the "Connoisseurs of the English Pie" (one of the reasons why you gotta love 'em - and why this is the only thread on here to literally make my mouth water).

Best, Pete.

• Like 1