RMweb

Bargain Hunters Mark 2

A nicely weathered Bachmann Class 24 in departmental weathered blue ex ModelZone limited edition for eighty sheets is tempting:

http://www.hattons.co.uk/256422/Bachmann_Branchline_32_425W_Class_24_RDB968007_in_BR_Research_Department_Blue_Weathered_Limited_Edition_of_/StockDetail.aspx

If you'd been quicker off the mark, it had been available for £70 at Invicta for quite a long time......

£220?! I thought this thread was entitled 'bargain hunters'?  :no:

One man's bargain etc., etc......

• RMweb Premium

My hattons 2 epb turned up this morning only to be questioned by SWMBO is that another train dear.

Oh well

I like hospital food anyway :jester:

Cheers 

Colin 

At least she didn't ask " Is that another dear train?"

Regards

Ian

• Like 1

Looks like the S-stock is back to what it used to be when it came out.  For the money, its pretty good, albeit a bit of a niche.  Sarah Siddons is pretty good - £8 cheaper than H

Pity it doesn't say how long this sale will last, S stock set down to £270, additional cars down to £35.99 and aforementioned Sarah Siddons down to £99.99

NL

NL

• RMweb Premium

Poundworld have 60ml UHU all purpose adhesive for amazingly a pound!......well at least the Harrogate branch did.

Edited by acg5324

Try code 'HIDDEN10' - should give you 10% off....

You didn't get this from me !

Edited by steviesparx
  • Like 2

Some Bachmann bargains at Ian Allan in Brum as at 12:30 today:

Farish Sets

370-430 Capital Connection £130 (1 only)

370-185 Day at the Races £110(1 only)

Keith

Thanks for the tip; I was surprised that Day at the Races was still there today.  I made sure I got my mitts on it before anyone else did.

The Capital Connections train pack is still there.  I didn't have a chance to look for any more bargains.

• RMweb Gold

RAPID Online are selling Conrad point motors for £5.45 plus VAT and p&p, compared to £10.99 each on Conrad.co.uk.

They only have 11 in stock, so presume these are remaindered and will go up the new price when sold out?

Steve

Edited by sjp23480

RS Online are selling Conrad point motors for £6.54 plus VAT and p&p, compared to £10+ each on Conrad.co.uk.

They only have 11 in stock, so presume these are remaindered and will go up the new price when sold out?

Steve

Did you mean Rapid online Steve?

https://www.rapidonline.com/conrad-1396900-points-motor-with-limit-and-polarity-switches-59-1100