Accurascale Announce OO HUO - NEW PRE-TOPS RUN ANNOUNCED 23/07/2020

do us a favour, if you find this one...

http://www.tri-ang.co.uk/battleturbo.htm

Leave it there, something’s are best lost to history.

;-)

But if you find this one....

http://www.tri-ang.co.uk/ici.htm

I don’t think there would be too many complaints. ;-)

... and we (Fran knows who 'we' are) could help with drawings. We found a grounded https://PaulBartlett.zenfolio.com/iciunfittank/e381b527f Lots of photos

Paul

• Like 4

• RMweb Gold

Happy Friday everyone!

Just a quick heads up, we are starting to run quite low on some of our pre TOPS HUO packs. So much so in fact that we are only able to fulfill less than 30 rake bundle packs! Thank you to everyone who has supported us so far, it's much appreciated and very encouraging. Cemflo sales have been encouraging too, along with our detail packs as mentioned elsewhere.

post-7114-0-49938700-1532708199_thumb.jpg

So, if you're thinking of getting the best deal on what Andy York described as "The best ready-to-run wagon we have had in 4mm scale" in this month's BRM, then don't miss out before they go! 

Cheers,

Fran

Edited by 071

• RMweb Gold

What's the latest delivery time on the tops version?

Looking like September!

Would you say that sales have been better than anticipated?

Above average, but not far off what we envisaged Our stuff is short run stuff, lots of variety of numbers, but low amount of each. It is a case of grab them before they go, as per our Irish models. Edited by 071
  • Like 2

• RMweb Gold

Looking like September!

Above average, but not far off what we envisaged Our stuff is short run stuff, lots of variety of numbers, but low amount of each. It is a case of grab them before they go, as per our Irish models.

No reflection on your good selves, but I can see Ebay getting interesting in the coming months!

Mike.

Happy Friday everyone!

Just a quick heads up, we are starting to run quite low on some of our pre TOPS HUO packs. So much so in fact that we are only able to fulfill less than 30 rake bundle packs! Thank you to everyone who has supported us so far, it's much appreciated and very encouraging. Cemflo sales have been encouraging too, along with our detail packs as mentioned elsewhere.

attachicon.gifHUO PRE TOPS BUNDLE.jpg

So, if you're thinking of getting the best deal on what Andy York described as "The best ready-to-run wagon we have had in 4mm scale" in this month's BRM, then don't miss out before they go! 

Cheers,

Fran

Hi Fran,

I ordered a Pre Tops HUO pack D on June 23, together with APCM Cemflo / PCV Powder Wagon - Triple Pack - LA241, LA246, LA251 - PreTOPS, but I have not received delivery of the HUO, is it because you are waiting to send out the complete order? I don't want to miss out.

Regards

Steve

• RMweb Gold

Hi Fran,

I ordered a Pre Tops HUO pack D on June 23, together with APCM Cemflo / PCV Powder Wagon - Triple Pack - LA241, LA246, LA251 - PreTOPS, but I have not received delivery of the HUO, is it because you are waiting to send out the complete order? I don't want to miss out.

Regards

Steve

Hi Steve,

That’s correct re shipping. The order is safe and accounted for, so don’t worry!

Thanks,

Fran

• RMweb Gold

We have been amazed at how popular our pre TOPS HOP 24 rake bundles have proved to be. We currently only have 7 left in stock!

So, if you want 15 unique HOP 24 wagons with different markings throughout and differing numbers, it's worth moving for them now as  once they're gone, they're gone! 

Thank you to everyone who has ordered so far! 

Cheers,

Fran

I ordered  a pre-tops bundle several weeks ago (July 27th) but have heard nothing since the order confirmation email. I am starting to panic that you may have lost my order - or are they not yet being dispatched? Sorry if I sound impatient, but your last entry has me worried!

order ref AC19974

• RMweb Gold

I ordered  a pre-tops bundle several weeks ago (July 27th) but have heard nothing since the order confirmation email. I am starting to panic that you may have lost my order - or are they not yet being dispatched? Sorry if I sound impatient, but your last entry has me worried!

order ref AC19974

Hi Orion,

Can you email us at info@accurascale.co.uk so we can get your details and look into this for you?

Thanks,

Fran

• RMweb Gold

order ref AC19974

Managed to find your details. Have emailed you regarding this matter.

Cheers!

Fran

• RMweb Gold

Hi everyone,

Just to let you all know that we are now sold out of Pack A. This means our rake deal is sold out too. We may offer a rake deal consisting of the remaining B, C, D and E for a competitive price if there is sufficient interest? Let us know! 

Cheers,

Fran 

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the PMs and emails regarding the four pack bundle. We have now put together a bundle of the remaining 4 pre TOPS packs of B, C, D and E for £220 with free shipping, a saving of £19.80! https://accurascale.co.uk/collections/24-5t-huo-coal-hopper-oo-gauge/products/hop24-pretops-mini-bundle

We havent got a huge amount of these left so they will probably go fairly quickly. 

Cheers!

Fran

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Steve,

That’s correct re shipping. The order is safe and accounted for, so don’t worry!

Thanks,

Fran

Hi Fran,

I received my HUO order this week and can say they are outstanding, thank you so much.

I'ts a shame about the delay of the Cemflo's, but thank you for your consideration by splitting the order.

All the best

Steve

• RMweb Gold

Hi Fran,

I received my HUO order this week and can say they are outstanding, thank you so much.

I'ts a shame about the delay of the Cemflo's, but thank you for your consideration by splitting the order.

All the best

Steve

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the update, glad to send them on and for the kind words about the HUOs!

Cheers,

Fran

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

Hi everyone,

The TOPS production is progressing and should be coming to a close within the next 10 days or so, with the final models booked to fly out to Dublin for dispatch to you in early October. We should have some pictures of them later this week which will post up so stay tuned! 

Cheers,

Fran

• Like 1