• RMweb Gold
14 hours ago, RBAGE said:

Which day do I need to take off work to make sure I'm here for the post man?

We will know for sure in a couple of weeks, and you will get a dispatch confirmation email with tracking, or we can just send them to your work address for you?

Cheers!

Fran

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

38 minutes ago, 071 said:

We will know for sure in a couple of weeks, and you will get a dispatch confirmation email with tracking, or we can just send them to your work address for you?

Cheers!

Fran

I wouldn't get much work done.

• Funny 1

• RMweb Gold

image.png.42bebb4e5c62b28f17d4cdb07e346397.png

Hi everyone,

Part one of our cemflo shipment has left China and is on the way to us via airfreight. Since we are shipping pre TOPS and TOPS together, we are flying in enough stock to cover all our pre-orders and have a limited amount left to sell before the others arrive by sea in about 8 weeks time. We hope the airfreight lands in Dublin in time to be loaded on another truck to go to the Ally Pally show next week. St. Patrick's day is this weekend too, so you can only imagine the rest there!

Pre-orders will begin arriving with you torwards the end of next week. Exciting times! :)

Cheers,

Fran

• Like 6

1 hour ago, 071 said:

Hi everyone,

Part one of our cemflo shipment has left China and is on the way to us via airfreight. Since we are shipping pre TOPS and TOPS together, we are flying in enough stock to cover all our pre-orders and have a limited amount left to sell before the others arrive by sea in about 8 weeks time. We hope the airfreight lands in Dublin in time to be loaded on another truck to go to the Ally Pally show next week. St. Patrick's day is this weekend too, so you can only imagine the rest there!

Pre-orders will begin arriving with you torwards the end of next week. Exciting times! :)

Cheers,

Fran

The "LIKE" button doesn't say enough but that's all that's available. Maybe Mr. York should investigate a "GIGGLING EXCITEMENT" button.

Can't wait but I suppose I'll have to.

• Funny 1

3 hours ago, 071 said:

Hi everyone,

Cheers,

Fran

To celebrate, why don't you send out some complimentary Guinness to drink, whilst we savor your wagons.  

Regards,

C.

P.S.  You should send me at least double for medicinal purposes, as my Iron is very low and awaiting treatment via GP!  Doctor Fran.....

• Funny 2

In anticipation of these, I gave some serious thought to doing a small/micro industrial cement layout. What with these, the Hornby Blue Circle B2 due soon, a Hornby Cement loading hopper and the Presflos in my collection, I thought it could make an interesting shunting puzzle. Except there was not much of a puzzle with only empties coming in and filling up then filled up wagons going out....

I'm now trying to see how I can get part of a cement works on my big layout. challenges, challenges. 

Edited by JSpencer
  • Like 2

• RMweb Gold
2 hours ago, JSpencer said:

In anticipation of these, I gave some serious thought to doing a small/micro industrial cement layout. What with these, the Hornby Blue Circle B2 due soon, a Hornby Cement loading hopper and the Presflos in my collection, I thought it could make an interesting shunting puzzle. Except there was not much of a puzzle with only empties coming in and filling up then filled up wagons going out....

That'll be a diorama then!

Go for it.

Mike.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, JSpencer said:

I'm now trying to see how I can get part of a cement works on my big layout. challenges, challenges. 

You can always justify shunting the "green carded" wagons so they are all together, and switching out the "red carded" ones. Could keep you busy.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold
On 11/03/2019 at 20:11, 071 said:

Hi everyone,

Cheers,

Fran

Any chance of parachuting my delivery whilst over Spain, would save time and postage?!!

Mike.

• Funny 1

• RMweb Gold
19 minutes ago, RBAGE said:

I hope you can get them posted to customers before the 29th. Who knows what difficulties you might face after that date?

Well, your elected representatives in Parliment have no idea, so we stand little chance of knowing difficulties, if any, will be atm.

However, there is no duty on Model trains, so at least we have that! And all preorders will be with customers by the end of next week, so we’ll be all good ;)

Cheers!

Fran

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

19 minutes ago, Enterprisingwestern said:

Also, what do they know about Cemflos either?

Mike.

Which, I suppose, makes us better informed than the people in charge. In charge, now that deserves a "funny" response.

• Funny 1

• RMweb Gold
5 minutes ago, RBAGE said:

Any update?

They’re currently in customs... 

Minute by minute updates, flight tracking info etc etc. What other manufacturer goes to this length? That OO manufacturer of the year award for 2019 is surely in the bag?? Hahaha

Cheers,

Fran

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 2