• RMweb Gold

• 1 month later...
  • RMweb Gold

Wow..

Very impressed.

Its great to see earlier feedback incorporated too.

The logo looks a tiny bit off centre, i assume thats just aligning the print to the totem itself, or is it a trick of the light.

Either way, these are very good, the silver rendition is very nice.

The weld seams look a little strong, but i’m not sure I think thats an issue as it needs that emphasis separation of the tank sections.

Could i be picky and ask for a “platform height” elevation photo, looking slightly upwards... to compare against the picture above.

I love the builders plate renditions, indeed the whole solebar looks fantastic in detail.

But nice, very nice.

Edited by adb968008

• RMweb Gold

The trouble is that I’ve already sold all the members of my family who are marketable!  :jester:

You have organs?

Mike.

Wow..

Very impressed.

The logo looks a tiny bit off centre, i assume thats just aligning the print to the totem itself, or is it a trick of the light.

The weld seams look a little strong, but i’m not sure I think thats an issue as it needs that emphasis separation of the tank sections.

Could i be picky and ask for a “platform height” elevation photo, looking slightly upwards... to compare against the picture above.

I love the builders plate renditions, indeed the whole solebar looks fantastic in detail.

But nice, very nice.

Yes, marginally better than the Triang effort!!!

Mike.

• RMweb Gold

Wow..

Very impressed.

But nice, very nice.

Hi John,

The logo is dodgy and will be much, much better on the finished article. That's what these samples are for after all. As for the seams, they look a tad strong in pics but are very fine in reality, silver reflection not helping in the pics with the light, but in the plastic they are very fine. The factory cannot go any thinner either, we have pushed them to his limit. :)

Would love to take the pic you require but it will have to wait till new year as our Christmas holidays has just kicked in! :) We'll see what we can organise! 

Cheers,

Fran

• Like 3

• RMweb Gold

Hi everyone

We attended a New Years running day at the The Model Railway Society of Ireland club rooms today and felt it was the perfect time to give some of our pre-production cemflo wagons a run on their running layout. Once again we forgot our brake van, we really need some of those!

It's great to see these silver queen beauties run and brings a close to a most memorable 2018. Thank you all for all the support and custom throughout 2018 and we wish you a very happy and peaceful new year. We have plenty coming your way in 2019, including a surprise or two along the way. It promises to be action packed!

It's also worth keeping an eye and subbing to our new YouTube channel as we have plans for a lot more video content in the new year, and yes, the production values will be a tad better than below! 

Cheers!

Fran

Edited by 071
  • Like 3

........... We have plenty coming your way in 2019, including a surprise or two along the way. It promises to be action packed!

Now you are scaring me! Just waiting for Hornby to put the finishing touches to my 2019 model railway budget plans when BOOM, you'll announce something very nice to be added on top.

• RMweb Gold

Does this mean that the Cemflo will be made and arrive before the 4mm PCA?

Regards,

C.

They're neck and neck! There was more decoration corrections on the PCA than Cemflo and the factory found space to run them concurrently. They may all arrive at once, or with a couple of weeks of each other. 

Cheers!

Fran