Accurascale on tour

• RMweb Premium

When I asked at the stand about a second run of purple deltics they said I was the 5th person who asked and the show had been going about 1/2 hr so they are probably aware of the large demand. Best thing to do is whack yourself on the wait list. If there's a few hundred on that they'll know that the demand is there at least.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Informative/Useful 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold

Hi everyone,

Just to extend a sincere and big thank you to everyone who popped by to see us on our stand at Model Rail Scotland. We were delighted to meet old friends who we had not seen for a couple of years, and make some new friends too! A big shout out to the show organisers too for being such a pleasure to deal with as always.

Next up is The London Festival of Railway Modelling in Alexandra Palace in just a few weeks. We look forward to seeing you there.

Cheers!

Fran 

• Like 11
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, Accurascale Fran said:

Hi everyone,

Just to extend a sincere and big thank you to everyone who popped by to see us on our stand at Model Rail Scotland. We were delighted to meet old friends who we had not seen for a couple of years, and make some new friends too! A big shout out to the show organisers too for being such a pleasure to deal with as always.

Next up is The London Festival of Railway Modelling in Alexandra Palace in just a few weeks. We look forward to seeing you there.

Cheers!

Fran 

Was great to meet you and the team on Friday - really approachable, and the knowledge and enthusiasm for the products is infectious!

Oh and the products look (and feel!) amazing too!

Certainly a contrast to some of the other manufacturers nearby! 

Edited by Global
  • Thanks 1
  • Friendly/supportive 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold
3 hours ago, StuAllen said:

Looking forward to meeting the team at London Festival of Railway Modelling next weekend. At the risk of sounding needy are there any more new announcements due? 

Hi @StuAllen,

We will indeed have a small announcement, with a nice geographical tie in to the area too.

Cheers!

Fran 

• Like 1
  • Informative/Useful 2

5 hours ago, Accurascale Fran said:

We will indeed have a small announcement, with a nice geographical tie in to the area too.

Hmm. Small to me means wagon or coach, geographical could mean London or ECML which basically means I haven't a clue :lol:

• Funny 2

We (Redruth MRC) will be at Ally Pally with ‘Hoopers Aggregates’.  Although the layout is set in the 2000s, I plan to run a rake of ARC PTAs with a Construction 56 on the Sunday.  It will be fun loading them with stone.  Looking forward to see you there!

Edited by mevaman1
Typo
  • Like 1

If you want a 'small' Deltic it's probably only a baby !

Of course, while Wood Green / Ally Pally is Great Northern territory, nearby Palace Gates was Great Eastern - home to a family of small and perfectly formed 0-6-0 tanks which are conspicuous for their absence from the R-T-R market !

Edited by Wickham Green too
  • Agree 3

3 hours ago, Pre Grouping fan said:

Wasn't there something a few weeks ago that there was going to be an update on the 89?

2 hours ago, Accurascale Fran said:

That would be a Rails announcement, not an Accurascale one.

Cheers!

Fran

And I think it was at alluded to that it would be mentioned at Alexandra Palace

On 11/03/2022 at 17:30, Accurascale Fran said:

Hi @StuAllen,

Cheers!

Fran 

Personally hoping ‘small announcement’ is actually downplaying a ‘HUGE announcement’! ;-)

Bounds Green being across the road and the geographical tie for a splendid new HST! (I can but hope!) 

Alternatively, maybe the tie is Hornsey and a 313?! Not that small either I guess, although smaller than an HST! 

Edited by Global
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1