Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

Recently/currently listening to...

Tim H

• RMweb Gold

Currently listening to Neil Diamond on BBC4. What a voice!!. He's always been around in my music listening times. Not a great fan of some of is songs, but wow, Even all those years ago, I always thought that he has a superb voice. As for the quantity of songs that others have made famous, well.

• Agree 1

Listening to Kvitravn by Wardruna who are Norwegian folk-metal. Before that I listened to the new album by Luana Carvalho who is Brazilian, sings in Portuguese, and her music is pop with a distinct Latin vibe. Before that is was Luthier by Ariel Marx which is a bit classical and a bit folky/electronic and he plays a lute. Yesterday it was Cosmorama by Beautiful Junkyards who are Portuguese, play trippy pop/folk but disappointingly sing in English.

I'm over-fond of saying I have music from every century from the twelfth to the twenty-first and from every inhabited continent.

• RMweb Premium

The latest single from one of my favourite singers.

Lainey Wilson with Neon Diamonds

For those who have never seen Lainey before here she is in the UK in 2019

Edited by Chris116
Another film

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...