Ladmanlow Sidings and other C&HPR locations

Alister_G

• RMweb Gold
5 hours ago, Bogie said:

Same to you my friend!

Oh and beware taking the layout outside - it might catch COVID.

Just put a mask on it and it will be fine.:angel:

Merry Christmas Al.

Regards Lez.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • RMweb Gold

Well it's all been a bit quiet on here, hasn't it.

As usual, January has been a bit of a whirl at work, so things are just beginning to settle down again.

However, I'm very pleased to announce that Ladmanlow will be appearing at the Festival of British Railway Modelling exhibition this coming weekend at Doncaster Racecourse.

I would love to see any of you who can make it, please come and say hello. We will be on stand 1 in the main entrance (no pressure then!!).

Cheers all,

Al.

• Like 9
  • Round of applause 2
  • Friendly/supportive 5

• RMweb Gold
18 minutes ago, Alister_G said:

Well it's all been a bit quiet on here, hasn't it.

As usual, January has been a bit of a whirl at work, so things are just beginning to settle down again.

However, I'm very pleased to announce that Ladmanlow will be appearing at the Festival of British Railway Modelling exhibition this coming weekend at Doncaster Racecourse.

I would love to see any of you who can make it, please come and say hello. We will be on stand 1 in the main entrance (no pressure then!!).

Cheers all,

Al.

That's not fair, the rest of the show will be an anti climax!

Mike.

• Funny 3

• RMweb Gold

Good to hear, Al. Unfortunately it's a tad far for Sheep 1 but looking forward to catching up in April. 

Best of luck and steer clear of the EM gauge society and their unseemly practices. 

• Like 1
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 1
  • Funny 1

3 hours ago, NHY 581 said:

Good to hear, Al. Unfortunately it's a tad far for Sheep 1 but looking forward to catching up in April. 

Best of luck and steer clear of the EM gauge society and their unseemly practices. 

unseemly practices??  I have been a member of the EMGS for donkeys years and never knew about this sort of going’s on.  Have I been missing something?  How disappointing.  I think I should ask for my subs to be refunded.

Good luck with the show Al.  This is one I never used to miss, that is until my joints gave up on me.

Derek

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

• RMweb Gold

All the best for the show Al. It's a little far for me as I'm in the "Smoke", I'll be with you in sprit though.

Just make sure you clean all the wheels before you go mate.....oh and pack a soldering iron.....trust me on this if nothing else!

Regards Lez.

• Like 2