Class 92, By Accurascale

• RMweb Gold
14 hours ago, Adamphillip said:

I’m an impatient so and so, what’s the delivery date looking like now?

Hi Adam,

Same as before, Q3 2022. https://accurascale.co.uk/blogs/news/class-92-update-first-batch-of-decorated-samples-arrive

If the delivery date changes on any of our models we update our website and the thread on here.

Cheers!

Fran 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A not very clean 92043 Debussy being hauled through Peterborough on, I think 7E98 on 16th March 2005. 92's came through Peterborough very early mornings either from Wembley or Dollands Moor. Sometime had the Hull Trains Pioneer Class unit within the consist.

032_29.JPG

Edited by Graholm34040
  • Like 3

• RMweb Premium
11 hours ago, QuoitsPlayer said:

Does anyone have any photos of them on the ECML when they wee new on test, or even and I know it's needles in haystacks territory with the Nightstar stock?

They are diverted onto ECML again tomorrow night

https://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/search/detailed/gb-nr:DHM/2022-04-30/0000-2359?stp=WVS&show=all&order=wtt&toc=CS

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Does anyone have any photos of them on the ECML when they wee new on test, or even and I know it's needles in haystacks territory with the Nightstar stock?

Only WCML so far: The Nightstar carriages in a test run in Plumpton near Penrith in 1997 (Image: David Ford)

A439B826-6D02-411E-8CED-F3E043567AF7.jpeg

Edited by Islesy
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Islesy said:

Only WCML so far: The Nightstar carriages in a test run in Plumpton near Penrith in 1997 (Image: David Ford)

A439B826-6D02-411E-8CED-F3E043567AF7.jpeg

Many thanks Paul 😊 I don't why but I've always fancied some EPS liveried locos and either the converter wagons for Eurostars or ideally a handful of Nightstar vehicles. I have a battered Lima Mk3 sleeper awaiting conversion to a generator unit. 

I know it was the dream that died before birth but I've always had a soft spot for Nightstar and EPS somehow it seemed glamorous to a young teenager at the time growing up on the Yorkshire Moors. 

Edited by QuoitsPlayer
Typo/grammar
  • Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold
7 hours ago, QuoitsPlayer said:

Many thanks Paul 😊 I don't why but I've always fancied some EPS liveried locos and either the converter wagons for Eurostars or ideally a handful of Nightstar vehicles. I have a battered Lima Mk3 sleeper awaiting conversion to a generator unit. 

I know it was the dream that died before birth but I've always had a soft spot for Nightstar and EPS somehow it seemed glamorous to a young teenager at the time growing up on the Yorkshire Moors. 

Interestingly in modelling form its probably one of the few UK combinations in HO that might be viable.

The EPS stock has run in Canada for decades, and I may have thought to be a Rapido candidate.

The 92’s have been in France, Austria, Czech, Romania, Bulgaria, Croatia and now just moved to Hungary, and some European company may pick up on these at some point.

• RMweb Premium
36 minutes ago, adb968008 said:

Interestingly in modelling form its probably one of the few UK combinations in HO that might be viable.

The EPS stock has run in Canada for decades, and I may have thought to be a Rapido candidate.

The 92’s have been in France, Austria, Czech, Romania, Bulgaria, Croatia and now just moved to Hungary, and some European company may pick up on these at some point.

That is a really interesting point. Can't be many other combinations like that.

• RMweb Premium

Me too! I’ve been fascinated by them since I learnt of them in the 90s. And I have lived in Glasgow since 2004 and would love to be able to take a sleeper train to Paris. Sadly never to be. 

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold
2 hours ago, nightstar.train said:

Me too! I’ve been fascinated by them since I learnt of them in the 90s. And I have lived in Glasgow since 2004 and would love to be able to take a sleeper train to Paris. Sadly never to be. 

You can take a sleeper to Paris, just not from London (though you could domestically).

I've slept my way around Europe…from London to Moscow.

In Eastern Europe its interesting to goto bed on one train, and after a night of shunting enroute, to wake up next to strangers in the rake next morning, as multiple stock of different nationalities joined / detached in the night.

Poland has an attractive domestic sleeper service too and makes it easy to sleep around.

Edited by adb968008

• RMweb Gold
21 hours ago, QuoitsPlayer said:

I was allowed to get up close and personal to one of the generator cars - even had a tour inside.

I offer no defence for the hair and tie, I can only apologise.

550930927_NightstarGeneratorCoach.jpg.4e152a367ca343bed4467ffc59d8ff7e.jpg

• Like 4

• RMweb Gold
7 hours ago, adb968008 said:

You can take a sleeper to Paris, just not from London (though you could domestically).

I've slept my way around Europe…from London to Moscow.

In Eastern Europe its interesting to goto bed on one train, and after a night of shunting enroute, to wake up next to strangers in the rake next morning, as multiple stock of different nationalities joined / detached in the night.

Poland has an attractive domestic sleeper service too and makes it easy to sleep around.

This came to mind when I read your post. 

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

So of the two what arrives first of the runs,the 92 or 37 as they both have quater three delivery dates by the news on your site,i just want the ones i have on deposit shot down before they arrive.Or have you chartered the whole ship and we get them all at once.......

• RMweb Gold
41 minutes ago, ERIC ALLTORQUE said:

So of the two what arrives first of the runs,the 92 or 37 as they both have quater three delivery dates by the news on your site,i just want the ones i have on deposit shot down before they arrive.Or have you chartered the whole ship and we get them all at once.......

More details on the exact schedules in the coming week or so :) 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Informative/Useful 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• 2 weeks later...