Class 92, By Accurascale

• RMweb Premium
7 hours ago, Accurascale Fran said:

Well, we never like to say our models suck. But…..

If you’ve ordered direct just drop us an email with your order number and we can upgrade that for you.

Cheers!

Fran

Hi Fran,

Will the upgrade price be the original or the revised? 

• RMweb Gold
29 minutes ago, Ncarter2 said:

Hi Fran,

Will the upgrade price be the original or the revised? 

If you’ve a deposit or existing order that predates the increase we’ll honour any upgrades or changes at the original rate. Hope that helps!

Edited by McC
  • Thanks 1
  • Round of applause 2

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, The Black Prince said:

The sound is something else!

I guess these will be with us July/August if they are in production from March and everything falls inline ?

Correct. Actually we started production before Chinese New Year. Still in the early stages, but well on the way!

Cheers!

Fran 

• Like 2

On 16/02/2022 at 13:39, E100 said:

92032 was outside the office window this morning... ...not a bad start to working back in the office a day a week! It was going light engine NCL to DON.

It is doing some route learning as far as I am aware. Maybe for CS diverts?

• Agree 1

• RMweb Gold

Just pre ordered a 92, in the original grey livery. Hopefully looking forward to a nice bit of gentle panto action on the catenary! 

Please, please, please do some spare pantographs, you lovely Accurascale people!

Edited by 97406
  • Like 2
  • Agree 1

• RMweb Premium
On 20/02/2022 at 13:33, 47606odin said:

@Accurascale Fran, I’m just hoping you don’t upscale this into O gauge, because if you do, I’m going to need a 2nd job, maybe even a 3rd

Good grief. Imagine an Accurascale O gauge 92. It'd probably have working gauges including a speedo!

• Like 1
  • Funny 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold
12 minutes ago, ERIC ALLTORQUE said:

O gauge....you could have an internal van de graff generator so it zaps you if you get near the pantograph,and a walking talking driver from these boys. Lets be happy with 00 as not all live in a sports stadium to have room to flex 0 gauge legs.

I must admit to a little thigh rubbing at the O gauge models on display at the Donny show the other week, but the cost, space, and lack of AC Electric classes will keep me in OO for the duration. Plus the more accurate kits cost more than the less accurate RTR models do!

• Friendly/supportive 1

16 hours ago, 97406 said:

I must admit to a little thigh rubbing at the O gauge models on display at the Donny show the other week, but the cost, space, and lack of AC Electric classes will keep me in OO for the duration. Plus the more accurate kits cost more than the less accurate RTR models do!

i went O gauge and am part way through building Hither Green to stop me buying random OO gauge stuff, yet here I am

Edited by 47606odin
  • Like 2

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, 47606odin said:

i went O gauge and am part way through building Hither Green to stop me buying random OO gauge stuff, yet here I am

I must admit that one of the former JLTRT class 40 kits as 40135/97406 would look nice on a shelf somewhere. The windscreen angle on the Heljan ones stops me from buying one of them on a drunken Ebay shop or similar! 

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium
4 hours ago, 47606odin said:

Theres more land to build on in Australia,enjoy your 0 gauge.......its probably more usable as we get older as the mince pies are not what they used to be.

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold
13 minutes ago, ERIC ALLTORQUE said:

Theres more land to build on in Australia,enjoy your 0 gauge.......its probably more usable as we get older as the mince pies are not what they used to be.

I am gradually investing in a plethora of magnifying devices and helping hands to cope. Goodness only knows how someone of my age copes with ‘N’! :D

• Friendly/supportive 1

27 minutes ago, 97406 said:

I am gradually investing in a plethora of magnifying devices and helping hands to cope. Goodness only knows how someone of my age copes with ‘N’! :D

I was trying out a couple of Dapol easi couplings, didn't realise I had lost the tiny springs from both couplings, took an age to find them.  How on earth I will refit them I don't know.