Class 37, by Accurascale

• RMweb Gold
29 minutes ago, Roy Langridge said:

For some reason that I really can't explain, I just ordered an orange 37. Not my era, not my thing. Must be a symptom of the Covid that I currently have.

Roy

Perhaps you are hoping it will fade to yellow in the sun?

• Funny 1

1 hour ago, virginhst539 said:

please make some BR ones, my wallet cant take much more of this ordering locos I work with!

would not say no to 37607 in matching orange livery... already have the other two HNRC locos on order

Don’t give them ideas… us resprayers have to have some fun 🤣

Well, I originally said I'd wait longer to buy one if this new batch. I capitulated on 218 after a week, and this one was ordered about the moment I saw it!

However, the options for more 37 related spending are thinning down for me. A WCRC one, 800 in ROG or 901 in ROG/EP must be about all that could tempt me now. Oh and 688.

Saying that. I have 4 now, 4 coming from batch 1, and 3 coming from batch 2 (inc 714) so could probably say I'll have enough by then!

Edited by TomScrut
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Accurascale Fran said:

Hi Dixie,

Can confirm it is not a Class 37 from us. Sorry!

Cheers!

Fran 

Don't worry, it turns out to be a free Chromebook I got for buying a new phone!  Still looking forward to me 37 though

• Funny 2

• RMweb Gold
21 minutes ago, Metr0Land said:

If you don't have much space, just get one of these plus an NR-liveried one plus an inspection saloon and you have a genuine 2023 consist

rev 97302_37405_6320 Barmouth Bridge 14Feb23 2Z68 Shrewsbury-Barmouth.jpg

Need a lot of room for that viaduct though?

• Like 1
  • Funny 4

7 hours ago, scissors said:

Very nice choice.

The intensity of the orange changes dramatically on that one depending on the lighting conditions. Probably a tough one to get right and open to interpretation as to what looks right.

The orange is easy. Loadhaul/Strathclyde PTE orange. 

• Agree 1

• RMweb Premium
10 hours ago, cairnsroadworks said:

The orange is easy. Loadhaul/Strathclyde PTE orange. 

It's  certainly bright!

😀

• Funny 1

I quite like it but don't model " contemporary ". One of the main reasons is , what the fudge can you pull behind this esp on a small plank ? Scrap stock transfer ? wagon going for maintenance ?

However I have faith that the boys will get to required liveries from the older days soon , there's decades worth to go out .

This legacy will be passed on to accura babies to continue pumping them out well into the 2030s, 40s, 50s i'd imagine 

• Funny 2