Class 37, by Accurascale

1 hour ago, IRC said:

I left it out as Bachmann are doing it, albeit in engineers grey, but I’m sure nobody would turn this iteration of it down!

Yes please. Cab ride in 37262 during the run round at Kyle of Lochalsh in 1987. Weathering this would keep me busy while waiting for page 501….

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Roy Langridge said:

Bit fed with how pages I will have to wait for before I can post pictures of the Ravenscraig 37s 😆

Come on lads, you know they make sense. I’ll buy all 12!

Roy

Post away, we're not at page 262 yet either so go for it! I'm pretty partial to Motherwell locos myself!

• Agree 1
  • Round of applause 1

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, The Ghost of IKB said:

Has anyone received one of the second batch yet?

This thread will be alight once the e mails start so i guess its safe to say thats a no,they are playing hard to get since we know they are here,perhaps they found nothing in the boxes once the unpacking started.

• RMweb Gold
19 minutes ago, ERIC ALLTORQUE said:

This thread will be alight once the e mails start so i guess its safe to say thats a no,they are playing hard to get since we know they are here,perhaps they found nothing in the boxes once the unpacking started.

Or, more likely, they are getting all the Siphon Gs out first. 

Roy

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

• RMweb Premium
59 minutes ago, The Stationmaster said:

Having watched, and listened to, various A/S Class 37s on Charwelton today I found the sound quite impressive - JLTRT.

I had a ride behind a class 37 today at the Bo’ness spring diesel gala. They were giving it a right good thrash up the hill. Anyway having listened to that all day, and my Accurascale 37 I can safely say agree with you. The Accurascale 37 does sound amazing and just like the real one. Although smells a hell of a lot nicer. If they invent DCC Smell to go with DCC Sound I’ll definitely be out. 

• Like 3
  • Funny 3

Fitted TTS to Regional Railways today and it's working very well. Hard wired  the 21 pin plug to eliminate using a converter. All tts functions work but the tail lights and cab lights don't. The two white headlights change with direction of travel but the high intensity light doesn't work. Perhaps altering the manual switch  settings may help to get the red lights working but you only need  them when  running light engine!!  It's not a perfect solution but l had a spare decoder so l gave it a try.

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium
11 hours ago, longsight said:

Fitted TTS to Regional Railways today and it's working very well. Hard wired  the 21 pin plug to eliminate using a converter. All tts functions work but the tail lights and cab lights don't. The two white headlights change with direction of travel but the high intensity light doesn't work. Perhaps altering the manual switch  settings may help to get the red lights working but you only need  them when  running light engine!!  It's not a perfect solution but l had a spare decoder so l gave it a try.

If it is what you want for your model alls well if your happy but i just dont get why one would buy the RR of models and put inferior sound and have things not right with the lighting etc.The full fat all in model is such good value and it all works,bit like buying a Ferrari and putting a record player on the passenger seat?,each to there own i guess.

• Like 1
  • Agree 5

On 26/05/2023 at 13:00, IRC said:

I see we are on page 188, so I will just leave this here. I’ll be back when we get to pages 260 and 261!

Hopefully it'll reach page 429 in Regional Railways livery 😉

• Like 1
  • Funny 2

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, ERIC ALLTORQUE said:

If it is what you want for your model alls well if your happy but i just dont get why one would buy the RR of models and put inferior sound and have things not right with the lighting etc.The full fat all in model is such good value and it all works,bit like buying a Ferrari and putting a record player on the passenger seat?,each to there own i guess.

I think this may explain things...and why not?

It's not a perfect solution but l had a spare decoder so l gave it a try.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, sulzer71 said:

Evening @Accurascale

I have on order with you a 37 decoder/accurathrash speaker/em wheelsets and 2 crews , I'm assuming the order will only ship when the crews have arrived as they appear to be the only thing not in stock?

Tia

Hi @sulzer71,

That is correct, although the EM Wheelsets have arrived and the drivers are due this week, so you can either hang on for them all to come in and we get them out to you (guesstimating it will be early/mid next week) or you can message us via the website with your order no and we can send it out over two parcels, what is in now and what is due in over the coming days.

Cheers!

Fran 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Accurascale Fran said:

Hi @sulzer71,

That is correct, although the EM Wheelsets have arrived and the drivers are due this week, so you can either hang on for them all to come in and we get them out to you (guesstimating it will be early/mid next week) or you can message us via the website with your order no and we can send it out over two parcels, what is in now and what is due in over the coming days.

Cheers!

Fran 

Thanks @Accurascale Fran , that's absolutely fine , loco won't be here while next week anyway from what I was told by TMC this morning so getting everything around the same time is perfect 

• RMweb Premium
47 minutes ago, AndrewB7585 said:

I’ve had notifications that my sound chips are being posted. I ordered my 37s too late to get factory sound fitted so looking forward to adding the chips and getting the full Accurathrash experience 

Looking forward to getting mine too. I unexpectedly got Carl de Havilland out of the first batch. I was planning to eBay it and make a few pennies to fund all my pre-orders, but they're so good I'm keeping it and fitting it with sound. 

Life-hack for those fitting sound to non sound models. If you go here:

https://www.accurascale.com/collections/british-rail-class-92

you can get an Accurathrash speaker for your 37, and it comes with a FREE class 92! Bargain! 

• Funny 2

• RMweb Gold
On 31/05/2023 at 19:51, nightstar.train said:

Life-hack for those fitting sound to non sound models. If you go here:

https://www.accurascale.com/collections/british-rail-class-92

you can get an Accurathrash speaker for your 37, and it comes with a FREE class 92! Bargain! 

Mine’s going in a 40!

Edit to add, not it bloomin’ isn't! There is not enough room, so now on the lookout for a different bass bin for the 40! The journey continues. 🎛️

Edited by 97406