Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×

Class 37, by Accurascale

1 hour ago, WCML100 said:

Hi Accurascale team! Are you still sending out the order for yellow peril?! 😃

I can confirm they are - mine arrived yesterday... though yet to unbox it but I am confident it is inside the outer cardboard box!!!

Regarding the speaker clips, I was fairly sure they were on the website yesterday but I have lost track of time lately - must be my age!!!  I will hopefully get some soon for a non-sound Rails special.

• RMweb Premium
  • RMweb Premium
13 hours ago, WCML100 said:

Hi Accurascale team! Are you still sending out the orders for yellow peril?! 😃

I hope so! I ordered one in March when a few came back in stock on their website, and it's not been dispatched yet. I must be very near the back of the queue though, so I'm not worried yet. 

• RMweb Gold
  • RMweb Gold
30 minutes ago, zoomer1979 said:

How do you tell the bogies apart? What are the differences?

Neil.

So there are two types of bogies, fabricated and cast, the fabricated one has you can tell have a lot of welding, with the cast ones they are a lot smother finish.

• Informative/Useful 1

Chaps just received my large logo Class 37 409 really impressed fantastic. Just a question I am not a great fan of grey roofs and wondered if anyone knows what the exact BR Blue colour is that Accurascale have used, as I am thinking of respraying the grey roof so it is blue, think BR missed a trick here. Otherwise excellent. Just noticed the sound is fairly quiet although it is excellent can this be turned up?, many thanks Chris 

• RMweb Gold
41 minutes ago, zoomer1979 said:

How do you tell the bogies apart? What are the differences?

Neil.

8 minutes ago, rorz101uk said:

So there are two types of bogies, fabricated and cast, the fabricated one has you can tell have a lot of welding, with the cast ones they are a lot smother finish.

With the fabricated bogies, you can see the webs around the perimeter of the bogie frames.

12A4142C-B0A4-4A8C-8082-02E3EB71A287.jpeg.f061f400376e40b49c89ba65f7845e68.jpeg

Cast ones don’t have the webbing.

A971640A-4E8D-4129-82EE-9A019C438CEE.jpeg

Edited by 97406
  • Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Informative/Useful 6

5 hours ago, nightstar.train said:

I hope so! I ordered one in March when a few came back in stock on their website, and it's not been dispatched yet. I must be very near the back of the queue though, so I'm not worried yet. 

same as me. That puts my mind at rest then - thanks 🙂

On 05/09/2023 at 13:45, Krieghoff said:

Any news yet Fran on the arrival from customs of the ROG 37's et al ??

hopefully HM Customs arent playing silly. 

Was there an update on this, I can't see any comment on the current status, in customs or with Accurascale?