Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×

More model ideas

• RMweb Gold
10 hours ago, Covkid said:

It surely is the next class 37 phase - the centres. 

What I find odd with the 37’s is the release by Accurascale focussed heavily on 37/6’s.. these have never been modelled before.

Yet when I look at retailers, these are the only ones that seem still available to pre-order. These will go and it will be popular.. but…

As always its the 37/4 thats a sell out.

37’s are like a pop band, you can have a whole catalog of albums, but when it comes down to it, its always 1 that you can play day and night to the crowd and they love it, you can remix it, remaster it, re-release it and it constantly sells… but everything else the artist recorded is just supporting it.

Model rail database lists 50 class 37/4 by Bachmann and Accurascale… add 26 for Vitrains.. then of course theres Lima, yet despite this there still is 2 versions of 37/4 liveries variants not yet done…

Edited by adb968008

• RMweb Gold
15 hours ago, Covkid said:

I was wondering whether anyone has actually announced the class 73/9. With the news today that 73961 and 73962 have been despatched to Scotland after the catastrophe at Tulloch with 1B01 last night, perhaps there will be pairings of GBRf and CS liveried 73/9s.

What happened please?

• Agree 1

• RMweb Gold
21 minutes ago, Legend said:

Jings I'm slipping . I missed the announcement of announcement , thus depriving me of the opportunity of reminding them of 313/314/315/507/508

and 317,455

That said I just dropped £ for some Bratchells kits, he’s selling out of some versions now too… Trying to convince of the merits of doing a SWR class 455 run.