REALTRACK models announce Class 143 and Class 144

Andy Y

Thought it was about time I joined the forum after Kal very kindly posted the link to my 144 video.

The 144 is a really excellent model and it was great fun to add a few enhancements which hopefully make it even more interesting to operate!

In response to Arran's comment on the red fire extinguishers...... While researching photos of the Northern 144s, I came across a mix of some with red units amongst newer photos with the grey ones (or no extinguisher fitted at all in that location) I thought the red looked a bit more interesting, so that's what I went with.

In response to David's enquiry, I've fitted a LokSound decoder in the trailer car (with a 20x40mm speaker) and a TCS FL4 function decoder under the rear of the motorised car. Both have a common DCC address and their CVs are programmed to provide the appropriate response to the DCC controller function buttons. Full details including the circuit diagrams and the CV programming appear in the 144 page on my web site at http://s374444733.websitehome.co.uk/class-144/index.htm.

Hope that helps

Martin

• Like 2

Thought it was about time I joined the forum after Kal very kindly posted the link to my 144 video.

Nice to see you on RMweb.  I often swing by your website to look at the detailed information and pictures you provide on some interesting projects. 

Would you be able to put a link to your website in your signature (via the My Settings link in the drop down box for your username and then use the Signature tab on the left of the page)?  I'm sure there are many who would be interested in it.   

Thanks for your interest BR(S) .......Also for guidance on where to find the signature input! :)   (Hopefully now updated as recommended)

That's a superb layout you are operating...... if my long delayed loft layout ever approaches that level of quality I will be well pleased!

• Like 1

UPDATE on the Class 144 models:

144-111 Northern Serco Abellio (SOLD OUT)   Next limited batch due in April

144-112 Northern Blue  (Low Stocks)

144-113 Northern Red & Silver  (Last 150)

144-114 Arriva Red & Silver (Currently OK)

If anyone wants the Northern Serco-Abellio then may we suggest ordering during February,  NOT BEFORE PLEASE.

Charlie

Got my class 144 in Northern livery earlier this morning. What a fantastic model, very highly detailed. Just wanted to say thanks to Charlie and Arran for a most wonderful model!

4 More units to post out for Christmas!   That is 'Every order done as promised'  Now I can concentrate on the balance of the trade orders.  5 customers in total.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS from Charlie, PPS I am shattered!!!!!

• Like 1

4 More units to post out for Christmas!   That is 'Every order done as promised'  Now I can concentrate on the balance of the trade orders.  5 customers in total.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS from Charlie, PPS I am shattered!!!!!

Good work on what is a great achievement.

Looking forward to the PFA's soon then.

Charlie,

Absolutely fantastic model... Got the chance to test it at the weekend and it worked perfectly.  Some issues have been identified with my recently laid tracked.  The sound is the best i've heard from a model and I shall be buying more Legomanbiffo products in the future.

Hats off to a splendid effort.  The big guns should definately be keeping an eye on you.

Cheers and Merry Xmas.