REALTRACK models announce Class 143 and Class 144

Andy Y

• 2 weeks later...

Class 143 Unpainted Sample approved, painted ones shortly on the Class 143 Arriva TW thread, and then First GW.  This livery is somewhat complicated, and after receiving some test shots we have 'suggested' modifications to correct some minor livery issues.   Nearly there though!  Charlie

Edited by charliepetty
  • Like 2

Class 143 Unpainted Sample approved, painted ones shortly on the Class 143 Arriva TW thread, and then First GW.  This livery is somewhat complicated, and after receiving some test shots we have 'suggested' modifications to correct some minor livery issues.   Nearly there though!  Charlie

Excellent news Charlie, thanks for allowing collection t`other day  :good:

• 3 weeks later...

I am planning to buy a class 144 in northern rail livery and do not need to ask wether this model is good or not due to the feedback on realtrack 144s.

I have to also add the customer service and replies by charlie at realtrack are very good. Something big companies dont offer.

WELL DONE REALTRACK!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • RMweb Gold

The latest in technology a 144e

Are you going to do one Mr Petty  :scared:

https://paulbigland.wordpress.com/2015/06/27/porterbrook-unveil-the-class-144e-pacer-refurbishment/

And now let loose on the network.

144012 at Knottingley on 6th August 2015 working 3Z01, 09.16 Neville Hill T&RSMD to Neville Hill T&RSMD.

• Like 8

• RMweb Premium

And now let loose on the network.

144012 at Knottingley on 6th August 2015 working 3Z01, 09.16 Neville Hill T&RSMD to Neville Hill T&RSMD.

attachicon.gif144012 3Z01 Knottingley 06082015 RMWeb.jpg

Hi Russ,

I clicked "like" for your pic, but the application of the yellow front makes the 144 look like it has been squashed! 

Is it trying to be a smiley face?

Cheers,

Mick

• RMweb Gold

Hi Russ,

I clicked "like" for your pic, but the application of the yellow front makes the 144 look like it has been squashed! 

Is it trying to be a smiley face?

Cheers,

Mick

An evil grin I should think, Mick.  Aimed at the politicians and Department for Transport.

You think you can get rid of ME !   MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !

It was apparently the first time that it had been out of Neville Hill depot since it returned from RVEL in Derby early in July.  There were assorted personnel from Northern Rail and Porterbrook on board.  I did ask if I could take a few photos inside but they weren't keen, unfortunately.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Is there any news of whats next in the Class 143/144 pipeline Charlie?

There will probably be another two versions of the First Great Western 143, different destinations & running numbers.   We are in the early stages of planning ahead, but be warned the prices keep going up, and up and up.

The current 143-213 Devon Unit has run out almost, small number of 143-214 Bristol units left. The 143-211 Tom Jones & 143-212 in Arriva Trains Wales has about 150 in total and we will not be doing anymore.  You have been warned.

The Website will be altered shortly as we are building up from spares a batch of First Great Western for orders and Warley NEC.  This is possible the last chance on the 143-213 & 143-214 units.

The New unit is in the Cad Design stage, and if you ask we will not be telling you what it is. As we don't intend getting into the Dapol 121 / DJM 117 situation against larger more powerfull companies.   (Also Class 71s & King Locomotives)  It make no sense to 'Invite' compitition as the small guy will always loose.  Charlie

post-3411-0-18704600-1443120960.jpg

Edited by charliepetty
  • Like 2

• RMweb Premium

The New unit is in the Cad Design stage, and if you ask we will not be telling you what it is. As we don't intend getting into the Dapol 121 / DJM 117 situation against larger more powerfull companies.   (Also Class 71s & King Locomotives)  It make no sense to 'Invite' compitition as the small guy will always loose.  Charlie

In the words of Sid Wadell (go look him up if you don't know who I mean...)

"One hundred and eighty..................................!"

Cheers,

Mick

• RMweb Premium

oh no a dcc sound chipped model Charlie! Is the world ready for this???

Problem is that Charlie can't be switched off....................................... Where's the F1 button when you need it?

Cheers,

Mick