Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×

Accurascale Credits

• RMweb Gold
23 minutes ago, The Ghost of IKB said:

So let's get this absolutely clear. 

You announce a new deltic model, keep us informed about its progress constantly, answer inane questions patiently, including "is it here yet?" approximately 3,168 times in the same thread, then when its ready it turns out to be one that competes for best model of all time, in 23 different guises at launch, at a price as much as £50 lower than its other contenders,  send them all out within a couple of days free post, then give 3% cash back, and then, perhaps if I have an axe to grind, or have suffered psychological damage from being dropped on my head as a child, or if I'm under the influence of hallucinogenic substances I can write an ill informed histerionic review claiming that accurascale is a tool of the illuminati. And then you give me £2!

Hahaha haha. I love you guys. Totally crazy!

Hi @The Ghost of IKB,

Can I print this out and hang it on our office wall? 😆

Cheers!

Fran 

• Round of applause 2
  • Funny 13

1 hour ago, The Ghost of IKB said:

So let's get this absolutely clear. 

You announce a new deltic model, keep us informed about its progress constantly, answer inane questions patiently, including "is it here yet?" approximately 3,168 times in the same thread, then when its ready it turns out to be one that competes for best model of all time, in 23 different guises at launch, at a price as much as £50 lower than its other contenders,  send them all out within a couple of days free post, then give 3% cash back, and then, perhaps if I have an axe to grind, or have suffered psychological damage from being dropped on my head as a child, or if I'm under the influence of hallucinogenic substances I can write an ill informed histerionic review claiming that accurascale is a tool of the illuminati. And then you give me £2!

Hahaha haha. I love you guys. Totally crazy!

Oh come on, next thing you'll be asking us to believe is that the Accura directors are the last Knights Templar, have come out of hiding, have mapped the leylines of Ireland and are now on a crusade to bring detailed models to the UK, while

re-erecting Stonehenge in it's original shape, pointing to Dublin. Maybe not such a daft idea.

I'm in awe of their approach and the credit has left me gobsmacked  as I knew nothing about it before this thread.

Edited by rembrow
  • Like 2
  • Friendly/supportive 1

49 minutes ago, rembrow said:

Oh come on, next thing you'll be asking us to believe is that the Accura directors are the last Knights Templar, have come out of hiding, have mapped the leylines of Ireland and are now on a crusade to bring detailed models to the UK, while

re-erecting Stonehenge in it's original shape, pointing to Dublin. 

Yes. That's exactly what I was going to say next.  You're part of this plot too aren't you. Possibly a sleeper agent, which reminds me, I need a lie down. 

Second of five deltics arrived today and fitting the buffer beam details and fixing an escaping chain has made me light headed.

Still that's another 6.75 credit! 

• Like 3
  • Friendly/supportive 1

On 27/06/2022 at 15:40, McC said:

It retrospectively applied to all customers when deployed. Other than order credits, which would only be from the system went live, which is almost a year ago iirc :) 

Hi Steven,

So does that mean people who are already registered and subscribed when this went live should get the register and subscribe credits automatically applied? But not the order credits (as you mentioned).

Thanks,

Guy

• RMweb Gold
2 hours ago, lyneux said:

Hi Steven,

So does that mean people who are already registered and subscribed when this went live should get the register and subscribe credits automatically applied? But not the order credits (as you mentioned).

Thanks,

Guy

Clarifying with the system developers, only new registrations since February 2021 would get the signup credit.

Edited by McC

• 5 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium
On 30/06/2022 at 13:10, McC said:

Clarifying with the system developers, only new registrations since February 2021 would get the signup credit.

I Might be being daft here but I've placed 8 orders with Accurascale & 3 with IRM ( since feb 2021 more if you go before that date) but have no credit, am i doing something wrong.

Steve

Edited by QWILPEN
missed a bit

• RMweb Gold
5 minutes ago, QWILPEN said:

I Might be being daft here but I've placed 8 orders with Accurascale & 3 with IRM ( since feb 2021 more if you go before that date) but have no credit, am i doing something wrong.

Steve

At the moment the system’s only in accurascale UK and requires you to have an active account you log into when buying. 

we’re working up options for IRm and accura EU customers. 

• Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium

Hiya

Sorry, don't understand that.

As an example ( see screen shot of my orders page) this shows two orders made in the period since feb 2021while logged in, but no credit?

thanks  Steve

Edited by QWILPEN
remove image

• RMweb Gold

Aha! Upon fuller investigation the loyalty credits didn’t go live until the 28th July 2021. 

if you have a few orders close to the switchover drop us a line and we can see what we can do :) 

• Thanks 1
  • Round of applause 1

On 29/07/2022 at 20:54, McC said:

Aha! Upon fuller investigation the loyalty credits didn’t go live until the 28th July 2021. 

if you have a few orders close to the switchover drop us a line and we can see what we can do :) 

Thanks for that

I have Manor 7812 and class 31 5544 on order, made the reservations and paid the deposits.  Would that mean I am entitled ?

Thanks

Phil  

• RMweb Gold
13 minutes ago, Covkid said:

Thanks for that

I have Manor 7812 and class 31 5544 on order, made the reservations and paid the deposits.  Would that mean I am entitled ?

Thanks

Phil  

paid website orders since July 21 are included. You can check your credit account in your login. It provides a full log of activity as well as details on earning and spending. 

• Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold

I’ve looked on Accurascale’s website and I can’t find anywhere to register a account or if you have one, where to sign in.  Have you hidden it so we can’t spend those invisible pound notes 😆

• Funny 1

• RMweb Gold
35 minutes ago, jools1959 said:

I’ve looked on Accurascale’s website and I can’t find anywhere to register a account or if you have one, where to sign in.  Have you hidden it so we can’t spend those invisible pound notes 😆

here’s the direct link

https://www.accurascale.com/account/login

https://www.accurascale.com/account#profile

Edited by McC
  • Like 1

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, Eddie the dog said:

Hi,

I’ve been enjoying receiving credits for orders and reviews of Accurascale items, but also

have a number of IRM A Class loco’s too.

Are these going to be eligible ?

We’re working on a solution for our EU customers. 

• 1 month later...
  • RMweb Gold
26 minutes ago, Eddie the dog said:

Now that IRM are included on the Accurascale website, will points be awarded for past purchases with IRM ?

i.e. A Class loco’s.

Hi Eddie,

Unfortunately we are unable to backdate the points on previous IRM purchases to the Accurascale site.

Cheers!

Fran 

• 3 weeks later...