Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

Tonleigh Bridge (East Yard) Speedlink

Andrew P

• RMweb Gold
On 22/01/2023 at 19:24, MarshLane said:

Oh dear........

Good god, I think that should have been oh dear, oh dear oh de... hang on .... oh 'ampshire Fire service, hello could I put you on warning for Friday please...

• Funny 1

• RMweb Gold
5 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Morning all, Friday, so Video now and Fish & Chips later.

Well done Andy, still doing the missionary work down with them southern softies!

Mike.

Currently sat in the sun having a coffee, next move is across the road to the chippy.

• Funny 1

• RMweb Premium
2 hours ago, Enterprisingwestern said:

Well done Andy, still doing the missionary work down with them southern softies!

Mike.

Currently sat in the sun having a coffee, next move is across the road to the chippy.

Mike

Take your flat cap off when having your dinner.

And this week did you remember to not to leave your whippet tied up out side the chippy.

• Like 3
  • Round of applause 1

6 hours ago, David Bell said:

As always, a great wee video. Your videos remind me of the best of days watching the trains go by.

Cheers

David

Thanks David, I feel I'm still looking for more, for just something else, but I don't know what that is yet.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Enterprisingwestern said:

Mike.

Someone has to look after the Southerner Mike, F & C by the Med, whats not to like.