Forum issues.

I'm not premium......yet......and just about coping with the endless same video ad regarding Hornby DCC......but just had a hair loss one where normally there's a SR spamcan and some Pullmans. 

Android and up to date. 

I mean. I've still got some hair left for goodness sake! 

Regards 

Guy

• Friendly/supportive 1

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, Danemouth said:

In case you've missed it there is a spelling mistake in the new green banner.

Thank you; it's not like me to run out of a V when necessary. :)

• Like 2
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium
33 minutes ago, AY Mod said:

Thank you; it's not like me to run out of a V when necessary. :)

Never any V's in Scrabble when you want one! This is why I'm a hopeless player.

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

• RMweb Premium

When I click on the main headers in the Continental / Overseas Group I see a large banner  for  the British Railway Modelling Awards 2022.  Isn't this inappropriate here as it includes none of the relevant manufacturers who have released products based on prototypes elsewhere in the world in 2022 in HO, HOm etc..?  The clue is the word "British" in the awards.  

• Like 2

For quite a while some parts of the site were inaccessible on Android when I was signed in. Had to sign out to use the forum index and then sign in to either react or comment. Clearing the cache etc didn't cure it. 

Just to say, @AY Mod that without consciously doing anything to my phone I noticed the other day this now seems to be cured. So I'm going to ascribe the cure to some magic you've done at your end; thank you. Much appreciated. Andy

• Moderators
22 minutes ago, AndyB said:

So I'm going to ascribe the cure to some magic you've done at your end; thank you. Much appreciated. Andy

Nice of you to be nice Andy but I can't claim to have found a magic fix but I've had several similar reports over the last few days. Fingers crossed.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, AY Mod said:

Nice of you to be nice Andy but I can't claim to have found a magic fix but I've had several similar reports over the last few days. Fingers crossed.

I'd take it, mate, and keep stumm.

A colleague phoned me the other day with a query...I think...

Colleague: I can't remember why I phoned you. So just ignore me. 🤔 🤪

Me: I'll take that as your issue was resolved and mark you up as completely satisfied then. 🤣

• Like 2
  • Funny 4

• 2 months later...

Not a fault as such I expect, but in between the rather nice model railway vids appearing in the Primus mid-thread slots there are a load of random Instagram and TikTok reels including some unsavoury ones. I've just had a bloke in a neck brace bleeding all over my phone for example. 

• Friendly/supportive 2